Monday 9/25 at 10am

.............. Keep him healthy, keep talking to him, non-stop. Before ya know it, you'll be crying tears of joy when he suprises you with his first word!
Congrats again

I can second that... Start stocking up on hankies....
It's a beautiful experience..

Boult - Lillys Dad,
Of course I understand that the doctor would like to inspect him/herself. We were in the hospital for 3 days, so they could observe.
But as you know, that's done in 2 minutes...
It might take someone and hour to drive there, 1/2 hour to park the car, an hour waiting, 1 hour back etc.....
It's important that you also inform this to the doctor and ask if the checkup can be done at a more convenient place....
It's not in the best interest to the parents nor the child that for the convenience of the doctor, they just come to him/her.... And I'm sure they will understand.

I am so glad to hear things went well. I can imagine how excited and nervous you must be for the coming months. That is great he is feeling so good.

I will be in your shoes one day going through this with my daughter too. I am already nervous and excited and we've only had one appointment to discuss the implant.

Good luck with everything.

Isaacsmom, I just found this thread.

He handed you his bandage and signed Thank You. OMG! Tears came to my eyes when I read that. What a doll!

Toes ripped hers off during a nap on day two. I went in to get her and found her crib full of gauze.

IMG_2729.jpg

Isaacsmom, I just found this thread.

He handed you his bandage and signed Thank You. OMG! Tears came to my eyes when I read that. What a doll!

Toes ripped hers off during a nap on day two. I went in to get her and found her crib full of gauze.

IMG_2729.jpg

I guess they have minds of their own huh? It just amazes me every day at how independent Isaac is becoming!

Isaac's Progress

Hello Everyone!
Instead of typing everything here, I thought I'd include the link to my blog about Isaac. There are pictures of his bandage and equipment and updates. I am working on including surgery pics. Here it is!

Isaac's World

Issac's mom and momtotoes I love both your blogs, and bookmarked them!

Hello Everyone!
Instead of typing everything here, I thought I'd include the link to my blog about Isaac. There are pictures of his bandage and equipment and updates. I am working on including surgery pics. Here it is!

Isaac's World
I'll have to do that as well.. Looks great.
I'll just have to copy the stuff from AllDeaf into the new Blog...

I am new to the blogging world, but it seems like a really great way to keep friends and family in touch with what is going on! I like momtotoes pumpkin patch pics! Too cute. Cloggy, do you have a blog? 2kids1hoh, you will have to make one! I would love to read it!

I am new to the blogging world, but it seems like a really great way to keep friends and family in touch with what is going on! I like momtotoes pumpkin patch pics! Too cute. Cloggy, do you have a blog? 2kids1hoh, you will have to make one! I would love to read it!

I really never thought about a blog, and I am the computer all the time for work and for reasons like this. I will try and make some time and create one. Not today though, I have to watch football!!! I'm watching the Giants now while Victoria naps.

Good idea! I'm gonna bookmark all your blogs! And I'll let Fragmenter know as I know he'll be very interested in reading them (and maybe even start one of his own for his son)! This really will help us oldies (grandparents) understand better what to expect of our grandson!

I'm NO football fan but my hubby is one BIG TIME! LOL

I really never thought about a blog, and I am the computer all the time for work and for reasons like this. I will try and make some time and create one. Not today though, I have to watch football!!! I'm watching the Giants now while Victoria naps.

OOOOHHHH!!! Hubby just told me to type "Go Go Go Cardinals"! Now I'm gonna blame him for your not speaking to me! :giggle:

OOOOHHHH!!! Hubby just told me to type "Go Go Go Cardinals"! Now I'm gonna blame him for your not speaking to me! :giggle:

That's ok... I am not as big of a Mets fan as I am a Giants fan. Football is my game! I do hope the Mets win though! Tell him good luck later.

Do you live in the St Louis area?

Yes, we live in a St. Louis suburb... (originally the Arizona Cardinals were St. Louis Cardinals a long time ago until the team moved to Arizona -- probably to get away from the humidity we have here)...

I LOVE the Blogs!

A friend of mine steered me to Blogger and I couldn't get over how easy it was to get it going.

It has been a great way to keep family and friends informed without having to make a ton of phone calls.

Especially the day of the surgery. We were able to just call the Grandparents and everyone else got their updates that night when I posted.

Clogger, I would love to post a link to Lotte's blog on Erin's... please let me know if it is OK to do that. :)

I LOVE the Blogs!

A friend of mine steered me to Blogger and I couldn't get over how easy it was to get it going.

It has been a great way to keep family and friends informed without having to make a ton of phone calls.

Especially the day of the surgery. We were able to just call the Grandparents and everyone else got their updates that night when I posted.

Clogger, I would love to post a link to Lotte's blog on Erin's... please let me know if it is OK to do that. :)
Sure, go ahead.

Back