Mom faces new charge stemming from alleged relationship with boy

Mommyof3

Reaction score
Mom faces new charge stemming from alleged relationship with boy
By Emanuella Grinberg
Court TV
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 Posted: 3:41 PM EST (2041 GMT)

(Court TV) -- A Connecticut mother facing sexual assault charges for an alleged relationship with an 8-year-old boy pleaded guilty Tuesday to a new charge of risk of injury to a minor.

Tammy Imre of Bridgeport has been held on $250,000 bond since November, when an indictment charged her with first- and fourth-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor stemming from her alleged involvement with her daughter's schoolmate.

The original charges stem from a letter the boy's mother allegedly found in her son's pocket from Imre.

"I don't want anyone but you!" the letter said, according to an affidavit. "Now tomorrow it's supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what)... we can come upstairs, ok? Love ya! I want you!"

Authorities claim Imre, 29, also admitted in a statement to police that she considered the relationship "like a fantasy and she was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend and that someday they could end up together in a relationship," according to the indictment.

The new charge stems from statements Imre's daughter allegedly made to police claiming she had seen her mother and the boy engaging in sexual acts.

Prosecutor Cornelius Kelly declined to comment on the motions.

According to an affidavit, when police asked Imre's daughter why she thought they wanted to speak with her, "she quickly stated that the 'victim' was doing disgusting things with her mom."

She told police she had witnessed the pair "humping," and kissing, licking and undressing each other, and even claimed to have witnessed the victim shaving her mother's genital area with a razor, the affidavit states.

Meanwhile, Imre's lawyer, Donald Papscy, filed a motion to dismiss the sexual assault charges against his client.

"Based on the statements as they were given to police, we don't believe they are strong enough to support allegation of sexual assault," Papscy told Courttv.com. He also filed a motion to suppress Imre's statements to investigators.

Papscy also filed a motion notifying prosecutors that Imre would undergo a mental-health evaluation, indicating he planned to pursue a defense of mental deficiency.

The next hearing was scheduled for January 27 to address the motions.

*shaking my head*.....

Some people can be really strange messing around with a younger kid, just plain sick to me...

I don't understand what is happening to our children today!... :(

Sick... Sick... Sick... What else can I say? Sick... Sick... Sick!!! I'm starting to notice people try to avoid jail by going being stuided that he/she have a mental problem... Grr :madfawk: sick ppl!

Oh gross... couple of my nephews are around or close to that age!! I wouldn't do that!!! Why would that mom want to be sick! When I read that, I was like ewww!!!! Doesn't she think 8 years old's johnson isn't small enuff?? Most kids privates are smaller than Adults, and how can she feel so stafisted?? Thats dugusting! I rather guys around my age!!! not some 8 years old boy, no way, jose!

Back