MODERN KING DAVID(or president)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
Lets picture this, lets put King David off the Bible and imagine he is alive today. People reactions against King David, or I say he is our president. When David commit adultery with Bathsheba. What's the new media woud say? What's ur reaction about this? Suppose huge headlines, King David charged with sex scandals and conspiracy. Conspiracy, u may ask. Remember he told the the leader under him to put Uriah in frontline to war? That's conspiracy, which meant to find a way to kill him to cover up the sin he committed. What u think churches would say? Everyone lets pray for his salvation, bec he's going to straight to hell bec what he did. Now Bathsheba had a bay from David, but the baby died. People would say? Oh that will serve him right. On they go, condemning King David. And now, back to the Bible, that is God expose us the secret of King David. What is the secret, u may ask..He fell on his knees and prayed (ps 51). Back to put Bible aside, david sin against God again by asking how many are in the military which God forbid, bec rely his own power than God. See, he's not a christian, bec he sin again, people said. Now, about us,,,, is that what we would be doinglike that? You may say no,, the truth u r not honest. The way u do people, u do not know the secret or the heart of the person. You may quote judgemental verses to cut down the people, but all the Bible is the letter from God, the love letters, He is showing us His love and show us the path from dangers and supply our needs, needs not have to be material things, but spiritual guidance. The battle shoud be against satanic force, not people and that battle if the Lord's. Bring in the wounded soldiers. There is a warrior in the child." Grace, grace, God's grace, grace is greater than all our sins"

King David would obey the whole book of Leviticus in the KJV Holy Bible to the letter.

That is something our politicans won't do and King David was a man after God's own heart. King David was truly repentant when he commited an act of adultery. King David was also a soldier and a man of war.

I can just see the communists, liberals, homosexuals and the whole evil left wing media wanting to attack King David for obeying God in the book of Leviticus. :) :thumb:

p.s. Remember that King David would respect Deaf people as God commanded in Leviticus 19:14 for sure !!!! Thanks to Abba Father in Heaven !!!! Cheers !!!! :angel:

In the Spring of the following year, at the time when wars begin, President David sent Joab and the USA army to destroy the Iraqis. They began by laying siege to the city of Baghdad. But President David stayed in Washington DC.
One night he couldn't get to sleep and went for a stroll on the roof of the White House. As he looked out over the city, he noticed a woman of unusual beauty taking her evening bath. He sent to find out who she was and was told that she was Bathsheba and she is married.
Then President David sent for her and when she came he slept with her. Then she returned home. When she found that he had gotten her pregnant she sent an email to inform him.
So President David emailed Joab: "Send me Uriah."
When Uriah, Bathsheba's husband arrived to USA from Iraq, President David asked him how Joab and the army were getting along and how the war was prospering.
Then he told him to go home and relax, and he sent a present to him at his home. But Uriah didn't go there. He stayed that night at the hotel.
When President David heard what Uriah had done, he summoned him and asked him, "What's the matter with you? Why didn't you got home to your wife last night after being away for so long, your family and the people was preparing a "troop welcome home parade" in your town?"
Uriah replied, "The armies, the general, his officers, and my men are camping out in open fields and should I go home to celebrate, wine, dine, and sleep with my wife? I swear that I will never be guilty of acting like that."
"Well, stay here tonight," President David told him. "and tomorrow you may return to the army."
So Uriah stayed around the White House. President David invited him to dinner and got him drunk: but even so he didn't go home that night, but again he slept at the hotel.
Finally the next morning David emailed Joab. The email instructed Joab to put Uriah at the front of the hottest part of the battle and then pull back and leave him there to die! So Joab assigned Uriah to a spot close to the besieged city of Baghdad where he knew that the enemies' best men were fighting; and Uriah was killed along with other several other American soldiers.
When Joab sent a report to President David of how the battle was going, he told a journalist, "If the President is angry and asks, 'Why did the troops go so close to the city of Baghdad? Didn't they know there would be shooting from the walls? Then tell him, 'Uriah was killed, too."
So the journalist arrived from Iraq to Washington DC, and gave the report to President David.
"The enemy came out against us," journalist said, "and as we chased them back to the city gates, the men on the wall attacked us; and some of our men were killed, and Uriah is dead too."
"Well, tell Joab not to be discouraged," President David said. "The rifle kills one as well as another! Fight harder next time, and conquer the city; tell him he is doing well."
When Bathsheba heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him; then, when the period of mourning was over, David sent for her and brought her to the White House and she became President David's wife and First Lady
and she gave birth to his son. But the Lord was very displeased with what President David had done.
The media went wild with this story and everybody reading about President David. President David was furious and vowed on the Barbara Walters' show, "I swear by the living God, I did not do any of those wrongful things."
Then Barbara Walters said, "75% Americans made you President of United States of America, why do you deny these rumors that you have murdered Uriah and stolen his wife?"
"Alright alright alright, I will confess, I have sinned against the Lord, I lied and the rumors are true," said President David.
And it made Headline News and people are shocked.
Protesters with signs, "Burn in Hell!!!" and "Impeach President David!!!"
Suddenly President David and First Lady's baby was ill. President David
begged Lawmakers and Americans to forgive him and pray for the dying baby.
President David went without food and lay all night.
The leaders all over the world pleaded with him to get up and eat with them, but he refused. Then, on the seventh day, the baby died. And everybody, including the protesters felt sorry for President David.
The doctors went on Oprah show and said, "President David was so broken up about his baby being sick. What will President David do to himself when we impeach him right after his baby's death?"
Oprah, audiences, tv viewers, and people around the world are weeping.
When President David learned that the lawmakers will not impeached him and decide to forgive him. And Americans and the rest of the world forgave President David.
Then President David got up off the ground, took a bubble bath, brushed his hair, changed his clothes, and went into the Church and worshiped the Lord. Then he went into the U.S. House of Representatives building and vowed to the lawmakers, to tv viewers on national tv, to other Americans, and people around the world that he will be a good President for now on.

Amen.

oh and....

9 months later, President David and First Lady Bathsheba announced the world that they gave birth to a son and name him Solomon. And People around the world sent congratulations annd blessings.

And Time Magazine named President David the man of the YEAR.
President David's polls have high numbers of approvals...
And President David won 2nd term President....

And AMEN. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back