Moderators?

Strawberry

Reaction score
Excuse me for lurking around AD, I noticed... there's no Moderator visualable, could anyone tell me who they are? Sorry for being behind news. ;)

Interesting, only 2 full-mods for the forum. Few, part-mods. Looks like AD isn't out of hand.

Strawberry said:
Interesting, only 2 full-mods for the forum. Few, part-mods. Looks like AD isn't out of hand.

It doesn't get out of hand because they only allow a few people from Oklahoma to be members. Those okies are real trouble makers

lilredridinhood said:
i'm very relieved to see that bbnt's not a moderator.
I'm sure you are cause you would be banned if i was

*coughs* As if. Also, I am in the same position as Strawberry, not posting much in here anymore.

bbnt said:
It doesn't get out of hand because they only allow a few people from Oklahoma to be members. Those okies are real trouble makers

Funny Daddy- not only I'm from Okie, I'm just sweet and innocent.

vampy no strawberry was curious who the mods were and couldn't find info i found it for her :)

Strawberry said:
Funny Daddy- not only I'm from Okie, I'm just sweet and innocent.

you might be half right

Strawberry said:
Too late. Java quickly answered my question. You're FIRED!
I'm fired? *bows head down* *walks away* *sobbing* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Please find it in your cute self to forgive me! :(

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHA and yr welcome strawberry :) OK i gotta go cook dinner some of us need to eat LMAO!

Hey Strawberry, here I am. Ya know, mods are also allowed to have lives sometimes :P Any questions about the mods? In any case, welcome back Strawberry and MDCodeRedFreak.

Welcome back guys! It's been a while... good to see you two again! :thumb:

Back