MLB's players who used steriods/HGH

MaxUFC

Reaction score
ESPN - Players listed in the Mitchell Commission report - MLB

Oooh, no wonder on Yankees has Clemens, Pettittie, Knobloch and Justice to make in World Series few times. Am I call them cheaters? No, MLB were fucked up with everything from batboys to owners. Whew, only Red Sox in unifrom to use it while former Red Sox players used its in other uniforms.

mlb_roids.jpg

Give Lester or Elisbury Twins to get Johan Santana, Red Sox GM! I need to see more "sick of New England - Boston's winnng teams" people :giggle:

ESPN - Players listed in the Mitchell Commission report - MLB

Give Lester or Elisbury Twins to get Johan Santana, Red Sox GM! I need to see more "sick of New England - Boston's winnng teams" people :giggle:

:giggle: I need to see more too. I am Boston Red Sox fan also. I like the PJammas man (Manny Ramirez). We call him that because his uniform looks too big on him. Don't you think the Boston team has strange set of players. Like Big 'Spitting' Papi, etc...That new pitch, Papelbon has a mouth, huh? He is so funny. I love the coach, Terry cuz he is calm too :giggle: just like New England. Boston got their curse again. So the Patroits will win the Superbowl???? MMMMMM, I am not tired of seeng to many wins....they work hard this year.

....And one thing, I am totally sick of Yankees. No wonder the Yankees and Boston never get along these days :giggle: Did you hear about A-rod? My good God...Now who is greedy? We will still have good players next year unless someone better not screw up my players...like Johnny Damon for one....I was so upset when he left Boston.

So about the steriods thing....blah, blah, blah they always have something to say, don't they? My Pats cheated (so did the Jets, or did they said :giggle:)...blah, blah...remember OJ? Well there's always something just because they got nothing left to say till Barry Bonds....What's next? We will hear them getting sick of Boston and New England for sure...:giggle:

....And one thing, I am totally sick of Yankees. No wonder the Yankees and Boston never get along these days :giggle: Did you hear about A-rod? My good God...Now who is greedy? We will still have good players next year unless someone better not screw up my players...like Johnny Damon for one....I was so upset when he left Boston.

So about the steriods thing....blah, blah, blah they always have something to say, don't they? My Pats cheated (so did the Jets, or did they said :giggle:)...blah, blah...remember OJ? Well there's always something just because they got nothing left to say till Barry Bonds....What's next? We will hear them getting sick of Boston and New England for sure...:giggle:

Yeaaaaaaa, my great moment in my lifetime to see Red Sox to win 2004 World Series...really, best one was Red Sox came back from down 0-3 to win the ALSC over Yankees. That might be starting to curse on Yankees since then like A-Rod can't hit in playoffs. highest paid ptichers blew up, lost finest manager Joe Torres. and aging team now. Yankees vs Red Sox are my favorite rival game after Bruins vs Canadiens, Celtics vs Lakers and Patriots vs divison team (Bills, Dolphins, and Jets).

Yes, I hates Yankees even I admires Jeter, Porsada and Torres. I was glad that Red Sox let Damon go over Yankees cuz he was too price that can't throw all the way to catcher from CF. Now, we got better CF Jacoby Ellsbury that got legs of Damon with better long throwing. Think about Damon's few year left gas while Ellsbury (age - 24) will playing for next 10 years for Red Sox. :)

I do wondering why everyone called Pats "cheater" after got caught in 1st quaters while no one say something about Cy Young, MVP, made in World Series with HGH / steroid players last 7 years. One quater game cheated > 7 years players cheating MLB out.

You may be right that everyone gotta be sick of Boston/New England's winning teams. That they paid their dues from awful decade of 1990's into finest decade of 2000!.

I used be sick of Yankees, Canadiens, Dolphins, and Lakers until I was more mature to understand what the game (and business) about then I still support my teams in any condition. That what I guess everyone here called Patriots "cheat" that might not mature enough to understand "Life move on" even no one from here that play on pro teams here. LOL

*shrugs* many players get away with it, like we all do as children :giggle: Didn't we all?

MMMM, my point of view, people see to many wins in Boston and Patroits---well, they are jealous that their teams didn't play well this year and they are getting sick of it, like we are of the Yankees in the past, didn't we? :giggle: The Boston played very good this year, amazing!!! while the Yankees stay at the bottom till the last minute :eek3: but Boston did it all...another World Series Champons-I love that sound...Derek Jeters, oh jeeze. I think he is kinda cute but....I don't like him. I do not like him period. I do not know why. I just don't. I like the Yankees' catcher Jorge Posada though. He is nice.

Did you know I bought the baseball package and watched every single Boston game....such a thrill to watch every game. Perfect... 2 World Series, it was the night I never forget TWICE.

What do you think of Barry Bonds? He beat the homerun record. He is just a show off...I don't know but A-rod will beat Barry Bonds I am pretty sure since he is so young....oh yeah! Just like Brady to beat Manning in the nearest future...

*shrugs* many players get away with it, like we all do as children :giggle: Didn't we all?

MMMM, my point of view, people see to many wins in Boston and Patroits---well, they are jealous that their teams didn't play well this year and they are getting sick of it, like we are of the Yankees in the past, didn't we? :giggle: The Boston played very good this year, amazing!!! while the Yankees stay at the bottom till the last minute :eek3: but Boston did it all...another World Series Champons-I love that sound...Derek Jeters, oh jeeze. I think he is kinda cute but....I don't like him. I do not like him period. I do not know why. I just don't. I like the Yankees' catcher Jorge Posada though. He is nice.

Did you know I bought the baseball package and watched every single Boston game....such a thrill to watch every game. Perfect... 2 World Series, it was the night I never forget TWICE.

What do you think of Barry Bonds? He beat the homerun record. He is just a show off...I don't know but A-rod will beat Barry Bonds I am pretty sure since he is so young....oh yeah! Just like Brady to beat Manning in the nearest future...

Yes, everyone has different thoughts on sport teams. When the people teams gone not great season then find a way to bash another winning teams.

Whoa, watched every games, RH?! I got cable where every game of Red Sox but did not watching every game...oh well, I gave its up to have my time with my kids. Not only Red Sox....college / pro sport teams on TV. I was little kid that asked my father to play game or play outside every time he say "I can't...I watch Red Sox, Celtics blah blah"...that left me less childhood moment with my father. That part, I don't wanna to end up with less moment time with my kids. I knows I will be back to watching pro sport when my kids leave our nest.

On Bonds. I though he might do with something with his 755 HR....for now all I do - wait and see. No, I would not put him in Baseball Hall Of Fame right away. A-Rod got good years left to break Bonds' HR.

Baseball got biggest black eye than our Patriots coach Bill Belichick (his black eye healed and disappeared) because everyone there knew what is going on for years and players refused answer to federal people. Our Pats coach Bill Belichick admitted he use "spygate" once NFL asked very first question.

Now, MLB will beginning with new life after big messy down there. Gotta be more difficult decision with 'roids/hgh players on Baseball Hall Of Fame.

That might be take long time to get fans back than before?
Red Sox fans? No problem since they already sold out half season when I checked 2008 schudule tickets online. Nothing new about sold out 82 games before Season Open last 10 years. Red Sox are Mecca Of Baseball! LOL

Yes, everyone has different thoughts on sport teams. When the people teams gone not great season then find a way to bash another winning teams.

Whoa, watched every games, RH?! I got cable where every game of Red Sox but did not watching every game...oh well, I gave its up to have my time with my kids. Not only Red Sox....college / pro sport teams on TV. I was little kid that asked my father to play game or play outside every time he say "I can't...I watch Red Sox, Celtics blah blah"...that left me less childhood moment with my father. That part, I don't wanna to end up with less moment time with my kids. I knows I will be back to watching pro sport when my kids leave our nest.

I am sorry to hear about that but kids are very important in our lives, I am glad you are focusing on your kids. My son loves Boston so we are happy. We always play baseball in our yard during the summer.

On Bonds. I though he might do with something with his 755 HR....for now all I do - wait and see. No, I would not put him in Baseball Hall Of Fame right away. A-Rod got good years left to break Bonds' HR.

Baseball got biggest black eye than our Patriots coach Bill Belichick (his black eye healed and disappeared) because everyone there knew what is going on for years and players refused answer to federal people. Our Pats coach Bill Belichick admitted he use "spygate" once NFL asked very first question.

Right on, that is our 'Bill,' and very honset man. What is what I love about him.

Now, MLB will beginning with new life after big messy down there. Gotta be more difficult decision with 'roids/hgh players on Baseball Hall Of Fame.

Yes, true.

That might be take long time to get fans back than before?
Red Sox fans? No problem since they already sold out half season when I checked 2008 schudule tickets online. Nothing new about sold out 82 games before Season Open last 10 years. Red Sox are Mecca Of Baseball! LOL

Of course!!!!! The tickets for Boston and Phillies, my good God....it is expensive, don't you think???? We wanted to buy three tickets for my brother's birthday in June to surprise him since Phillies is his favorite. But er, we don't know. Or we will stick with the Braves then...

Of course!!!!! The tickets for Boston and Phillies, my good God....it is expensive, don't you think???? We wanted to buy three tickets for my brother's birthday in June to surprise him since Phillies is his favorite. But er, we don't know. Or we will stick with the Braves then...

Oh good idea about Red Sox road game against Phillies. I better to find out soon if I can get tickets then we can make family trip tp Philadelphia along History sites (Liberty Bell etc), Red Sox vs Phillies, and ah I wanna go to Geno's Steak and Cheese...umm hmm maybe try Pat's across from Geno's! :)

It will be adventure to see the sites, including the new stadium, the kids will love it. I didn't go the new stadium yet. Boston and Phillies will be in June, June 14, 15 and 16 or June 15, 16, 17. We are stuggling about that ticket thing, hahaha....you will know when you see the price....:eek3:

I was at the old stadium the last time, it is gone now. Always Phillies and the Braves bec my dad was rooting for the Braves while my brother with the Phillies, but I really want to see Boston this time. We want to get third base section.

The new stadium is about 35 to 45 minutes from here if I take the turnpike. I am hiding in the mountain, not the city. I asked a childhood friend of mine in Mass., he said it would take me 5 to 6 hours to see Boston game depending on traffic.

Back