Misunderstood on my life

Eli_Boon20z

Reaction score
I admit been hiding for long time without make it by future. I had dropped out high out by 19 yrs old. I know i feel like very stupid but you know my interest is motivation on my hand. I had went ged but its not lucky because it aint my first language From english. That my problem is english. You know i dont give up but my inside want starting act like careless and depression because i dont want help from them or my family. It so lately because i had enlist on job corps but i been waiting for 3 yrs and 3 month right now. You know i dont go on with social life because i feel pain so hard on my heart cause whatever i see to people got fun and afford than i am. Its so much frustrating by everyday because i seem on my life like cut off by single every day. You know why it all my hope is not go to well. I just ****ing 21 yrs old and its alot of shit go on everything but it only my hope for job corps get me there tho gettin it. I been grow up with my father like his hobby most of time by auto mechanics and repair computer and motorcycler also cooking. I do same his hobby too but i wish this got my future too but i disgraceful to my father .

If i dont make it by job corp then i dont know what im gonna do with my life..

Hi Eli, if you are deaf or HOH, please visit your local Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, they will help you to find a job. Here DOR in California do help a lot of deaf/HOH people to get job. It takes a while, but patience will pay you back.

New York
Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities
1 Commerce Plaza
Albany, NY 12234
1-800-222-5627
www.acces.nysed.gov/vr

Stay Positive!

Im deaf and i heard about that Vocational Rehabilitation but my point they want like look at hsd or ged?. Im from NYC.

Then study hard to earn something - GED.
Some jobs that don't require HS Diploma.

Im deaf and i heard about that Vocational Rehabilitation but my point they want like look at hsd or ged?. Im from NYC.

You can do it.. It takes some time to pass the GED. Many people takes GED.

Once you pass your GED then you ll find a job little better like you can work with car shop etc..

Back