Missing North Caroliner woman found

I followed the story for a little while...strange she was scheduled for a C-section....then disappeared....and the family isn't giving much information....No baby and now not pregnant....:hmm:...could have been a fake pregnancy...or she aborted the baby. The hospital should know, even her doctor (if she was seeing one)....Good that she didn't try to steal someone else's baby....(if that were her plans?)....

I followed the story for a little while...strange she was scheduled for a C-section....then disappeared....and the family isn't giving much information....No baby and now not pregnant....:hmm:...could have been a fake pregnancy...or she aborted the baby. The hospital should know, even her doctor (if she was seeing one)....Good that she didn't try to steal someone else's baby....(if that were her plans?)....

Lot of "could be's" there aren't there, strange story, for sure!

They said she is getting much needed medical treatment. And she is 49. I have a feeling the medical treatment is for severe mental illness.

I would think the police would want to know if she a baby and where is it.
Did she have a baby and killed it or sold the baby for money. There are a lot of unanswered questions to me.

I would think the police would want to know if she a baby and where is it.
Did she have a baby and killed it or sold the baby for money. There are a lot of unanswered questions to me.

Lots of unanswered questions for everyone, pretty obvious there are mental disturbances going on with this woman. She was never pregnant, made up the whole thing and family believed her. Now they don't want to admit her mental instability.

sounds like she was desperate for a baby...if she been scheduled for C section she must have had scans they would not schedule her for section otherwise.49 iffy age to have baby this poor woman and family

Any doctor can tell if a woman has just given birth, so that kind of question should be able to answered immediately. Sounds like this was a mental health issue.

it possible she had abortion or lost baby..i would thought family or doctors would not disclose this yet if ever...which ever it is fake or lost baby she suffering poor woman

Any doctor can tell if a woman has just given birth, so that kind of question should be able to answered immediately. Sounds like this was a mental health issue.

Of course people know that but patients have rights and doctors can't give out medical info unless they get a court order to do so. It seen very obvious she has some kind of mental heath issue. I hope she will get the help she needs.

Back