Miss Delectable's Fifteen Minutes of Birthday Fame

Endymion

Reaction score
Happy birthday, silly! :birthday:

I have personally arranged for Cary Grant (the sexy twenty year old version of him) to fly over to your place and give you a personal visit.

Unfortunately, the INS, CIA, FBI, USDOJ, and BLS all seized my marvelous time-warp equipment I'm using to bring him to the present. So instead, you get the pretty period at the end of this sentence. ;)

Happy Birthday Miss Delectable....

May all your dreams come true, have a GREAT birthday girl !

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday Miss-Delectable! Too bad Endymion's time machine fell in the wrong hands, surely this would have made one heckuva birthday party with the likes of a 'young' actor helping you with blowing out ALL the b-day candles, but...but, the thoughts and imaginations you'll just have to let your mind wander on :lol: ....in the meantime, hoping your celebration is everything else you've wished for and for many more to come as well!! Have a great day enjoying your birthday! :thumb:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Miss Delectable's Birthday Destination Tokyo

http://www.missdelectable.com/Happy_Birthday
Today is Miss Delectable's Birthday. For those who don't know her, she's Cary's Girl Friday and is currently in Gunga Din. What is sure to be An Affair to Remember, and is definitely Born to be Bad, has embarked upon Operation Petticoat in celebrating her birthday. In a shocking turn of events, in which People Will Talk and is now the Talk of the Town, Miss D proves that Only Angel have Wings in reciting her infamous narrative, The Philadelphia Story, to an enraptured audience holed up at the Penny Serenade. Miss D promptly engages in An Affair to Remember, with a Male Warbride, only to discover the horrifying truth behind Arsenic and Old Lace. Confronted with the Awful Truth, Miss D. flies North by Northwest to Destination Tokyo and proves indeed she is Born to be Bad, to be with Mr. Blandings and Bringing Up Baby. :)

In seriousness, Happy Birthday! I, for one, enjoy your continuous news postings involving Deaf people all over the world. It certainly makes for interesting reading.

That's clever, Eyeth, and thanks. :)

To others, thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. *smiles*

Hey S,

Happy Belated Birthday... Hope ya have a great one for sure.

:birthday: :birthday:

p.s I been meaning to send ya an text message on your bday, this Aussie sim run out of $$ *grr*

~SG~ said:
Hey S,

Happy Belated Birthday... Hope ya have a great one for sure.

:birthday: :birthday:

p.s I been meaning to send ya an text message on your bday, this Aussie sim run out of $$ *grr*

LOL, S. It's alright. Glad to hear from you here, anyway. ;)

Back