Misheard this today at work..

OMG all of you guys made me laugh!!!! I got a really funny one. you know how I always miss certain soft sounding of the letters?
I thought peanuts was "penis" and my dad was all "wtf" and loled

In grade school we has science/sex ed classes and I thought the girl was calling the male organ a peanut... Im the only one in class laughing, guess they didnt get it...lol

I'm glad it works out for you, but I don't take that approach. When I'm corrected on pronunciation I try to change it.

As long as it's not hurting your ability to get a raise, job promotion or employment, I'm happy for you.

Yeah, I was with the city for nearly 30+ years and everyone was like family, I didnt have problems there as i was a favorite ( best worker they ever had) always called me for special assignments or to do things for various activities from the Mayor, President, Pope...ect... I was the go to guy to fix anything or make something nice for special occasions. I was spoiled...lol

I understand it seems funny and harmless. However, opening yourself up to be the butt of jokes is not the type of respect most people want at work.

Joke with your friends, not your coworkers. It's a bad precedent to set.

I was on the phone talking to my boss and she was telling the names of my clients and their medical history . I thought my boss said a client was a SOB
and I LOL ! My boss was surprises and I told her I thought she said the person was a son of a bitch =SOB . My boss said the person was 'shot of breath ' =SOB not a son of a bitch! We both got a good laugh out it and things where till fine between the both of us.

In grade school we has science/sex ed classes and I thought the girl was calling the male organ a peanut... Im the only one in class laughing, guess they didnt get it...lol

omg LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so hilarious :D

Back