Miniatures

Ethereal

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, if you have children, what are their names and why did you choose those names?

If you don’t have children, what do you want to name your future children and why?

If you don’t plan to have children, which names are your favorites, and why?

I used to have a hamster named Sweet Charlie and his son was named Nicolas.

I want to name my daughters
MaKenna Rose (Named after my grandmother and great aunt)
Leviticus Grace (I just like the name)
Something Melody (I haven't decided on a first name yet)

I want my boys to be
Josiah Lee (My daddy's middle name is Lee)
Daniel Something (Another name I haven't decided on)

I also like the names Alan, Genesis, Micah, and Malachi, but I don't want to name my children any of those.

I like this name ... Kylan Thomas - very different, dont you think?

It's hard to decide on good names for a girl... here are a few I like..
Mackenzie
Danika-Lea
Mikaela
Shanni-Lea

Well, my "ex" and I chose "German Names" for our daughter Kaethe becuz he is full of German. Also "ex" chose favortie basketball player who is Jayson Williams (shot at limo driver few years ago). So I love Unique names and Family's name (some). Right now i have a baby coming soon but DF and I still discuss and think of names. It is never come up as agreement yet. Plenty of time for us to think and choice names for baby's sex.
Mommyof3 :)

Ethereal said:
I like Mikaela.

Ravensteve1961, where do you live?
right now ...im in south florida...i was living in baltimore 5 months ago but i had sudden hearing loss which turned into profoundly deaf.

Thanks. I only asked because most of the names you listed are not commonly used where I live and would never have thought ot them.

I already have two boys Markus and Jordan, Markus's father choose his name but I choose Jordan's name.

Female names:
Stacey
Lisa
Krystal

Male names:
Jordan
Brandon

Back