Mini laptop w/webcam and Sprint EVDO and Phone as Modem (PAM)

raucht

Reaction score
I test my sprint mogul from sprint relay store it has EVDO Rev A "fastest speed for high speed" will work great with Asus EEE mini laptop w/webcam you can always install Sprint VRs, HORS VRS or any webcam software will work! Take with you anywhere! much better than VPAD and MVP WHY? not alike laptop without keyboard. Asus EEE mini laptop has EVERYTHING. I suggest buy 4G or 8G w/webcam price ranage $300-500

Take look what asus eee look alike?
ASUS | Eee PC

I use USB Modem software install on my Centro and allow as PAN to my laptop. Sweet with iChat video.

Last Nov or Dec 2007, I was thinking to buy Asus EEE becasue less than 3 lbs. One thing, not enough storage space (like hard drive). I am freelance photographer for NCAA Football at rivals.com.

I suggest buy 4G or 8G w/webcam price ranage $300-500

do you mean 4GB not 4G ?

in wireless industries, we use that term - 4G as 4 Generation which are WiMax and LTE.

back to subject - yea i use at&t Tilt as modem to my laptop. it works super.

do you mean 4GB not 4G ?

in wireless industries, we use that term - 4G as 4 Generation which are WiMax and LTE.

how much charge monthly for pam modem? i have my Tilt.

do you mean 4GB not 4G ?

Asus EEE PC 4G is a model name, nothing related to 4th generation wireless technologies.

how much charge monthly for pam modem? i have my Tilt.

PAM is name calling for Sprint only but att has different name for tethering to laptop.

For unlimited data on phone with tethering (up to 5 GB per monthly) would cost $65 per monthly.

However, you can tethering your phone without tethering plan but just watch out and avoid to use after 5 GB.

PAM is name calling for Sprint only but att has different name for tethering to laptop.

For unlimited data on phone with tethering (up to 5 GB per monthly) would cost $65 per monthly.

However, you can tethering your phone without tethering plan but just watch out and avoid to use after 5 GB.

Sprint unlimited data evdo $29.99 a month! Sprint Relay Store

Last Nov or Dec 2007, I was thinking to buy Asus EEE becasue less than 3 lbs. One thing, not enough storage space (like hard drive). I am freelance photographer for NCAA Football at rivals.com.

That's right, but nice to have mini laptop with webcam to use VRS or Deaf to Deaf. You can always have email and website access on that laptop :) if you need large size hard drive then go buy regular laptop

HP 2133 Mini-note is better than Asus EEE. more storage than it. It costs between $500 and $799.
HP 2133 Mini-Note Review

HP 2133 Mini-Note getting XP install option in mid-May.

I will wait to listen from Dell about new Mini laptop in June. It costs about $500.
techPowerUp! News :: Dell to Launch Low-Cost Mini-Laptop in June

I prefer to own MacBook over any mini PC laptop, lol.

Where the evdo price sheet? I cant find $29.99.

My understanding Sprint's PAM is free for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing but evdo require 39.99 or 59.99 monthly on sprint relay store website.

Please clarify...

Attached from my sprint account

I have the ASUS EEE PC, and it is AWESOME. Perfect for school and on-the-go writing attack!

PAM and broadband card are big different speed internet. PAM act like old day dial up internet but little faster than 56K modem.

Back