Mind if I interview you?

JoshiesWorld

Reaction score
Some of you know I am blogger, I decided that I want to write a blog interviewing with some of the people that I am searching for. I am searching for Deaf business owner, Deaf modeling, anyone who is Deaf that do motivational speaking or have something to inspire the Deaf community then I'd like to interview them as well. By Deaf I mean hard of hearing included too obviously.

I am looking for at least about 5 to 10 people only to interview, to interview I will send a email with questions for the people to answer via email. So if you are business owner, businessperson, modeling, motivational speaker, strong advocate/activist, etc you get the basic idea of what I am looking for I would greatly appreciate if you would accept my interview for my blog as I am writing an article with interviewing people. In return? Free advertisement on my blog in the eye of thousands viewers daily. Your name to be shined (model, motivation/inspiration speaker etc), your business name (location can be included if I can think of a way to putting it in the article) and pictures or videos to showcase yourselves (modeling, avatars for businessperson etc). If you are interested to be interviewed to be mentioned in my blog, please feel free to private message me on here and if you want to know what blog I am writing the interviews on.. Well I cannot do that here because I don't want to spam as I am not a stupid person who likes to spam just to advertise my website but I can be more than happy to tell you privately only via private messaging or better yet through email if you accept the interview because if you do I would need your email to begin with so from there you'll know where I am writing the article for the interviews of few people.

The purpose of this is that I want to give my readers something to read while at same time I want to give something back by free advertising of yourselves whether it be your name, modeling's name, business name etc and at same time I also want everyone in the world to know that Deaf and Hard of Hearing people can do it so it's win-win-win for both side of party! If I am to interview I would need to make sure that whatever you are saying is verified such as if the business is really owned by you, or if you are really a modeling, motivational, inspiration speakers or advocate/activist because I don't do false information so please be truthfully as possible.

Thank you guys so much!
- Joshie.

Back