• 1%

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Slim

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Others

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
I drink Original Soy Milk *Winks*

I have always drank 1% and sometimes 2% same as my son, in fact when he got off the bottle, i got him on 2%..One time, i bought whole milk by mistake (was in a hurry and didnt look!) and he took a glass of it and he spit it out and said...Yuck! whole milk?? he is not used to drinking whole milk! blew me away! he is so used to 2% milk ha..I got my husband off the whole milk and now he really likes 1 or 2% cuz of me! heh! he and i dont like skim milk though..ewww! no flavor at all!..

Organic whole milk, silk milk, and original Rice Dream (lactose free - made with organic rice). Imagine Foods Company that sells rice milk.

Rice milk is my first choice. I used to dislike it at first, and enouraged myself to use it for my cereal. Since then I really love it.

A few years ago, I met an old lady at a health food store. She told me that she is around 60. That surprised me cuz I thought that she would be 40's. She drinks rice milk for several years. That's all I know.

It takes a time for your brain to adjust your taste that you do not like because your brain does not recognize it before.

webexplorer said:
It takes a time for your brain to adjust your taste that you do not like because your brain does not recognize it before.

Exactly! You got it right. It's why I love "Original" Soy Milk. :mrgreen:

i only use milk from Hot Milo and Cereal, i hate milk by itself and drinking it

it is yuk!

CyberRed said:
Oh boy! Soy milk..an acquired taste. I have tried it and im not sure if i like it or not, i just have to drink it a few times to get used to it..I know its really good for you. Did it taste kinda flat to you at first or what?...

CyberRed said:

Have u taste Silk milk?? I started like it 2 years ago. Similar taste to soy milk.

Actually I don't like drinking milk. I prefer it with flavour etc. Anway, we buy milk that's 99% fat free :)

I will drink only raw, organic, non-homoginzed and non-pasteurized milk straight from California cow farms. Perfectly perfect milk on the earth.

Nothing can ever beat natural milk, nothing :D

So I vote "others"

I grew up on whole milk. As an adult, I switched to 2%, the 1%. It tastes very watery to me. I miss whole milk. :( I remember we used to get it in glass bottles (much better than plastic containers), sigh....

My daughter can't stand whole milk. She says it tastes "slimey". She grew up with 2% and 1% milk, so that is what she is used to.

Raw milk! It does increases your sex drive up!

Magatsu said:
I will drink only raw, organic, non-homoginzed and non-pasteurized milk straight from California cow farms. Perfectly perfect milk on the earth.

Nothing can ever beat natural milk, nothing :D

So I vote "others"

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!

Pardon me if I :repost: from my posting as follows:

Raw milk! :thumb: It does increases your sex drive up!

For those who are Utahans, you can buy it from a small town, Hildale - near St. George, toward Lake Powell.

They are the only Certified Raw Milk in the entire State of Utah! Imagine that? Check out at http://www.finneyfarm.com . When visiting their website, place your hand on the speakers. You'll feel their cow mooing! Cool! :cool:

By the way, each 1 gal bottle costs $3.00.

~DV

my vote is 2%

my mom and i taking that 2% milk from Wal-Mart Supermarts and Food store also.

my Grandmother taking by Vitamins milk but she not drinks same mine! she still less than mine!

Sara Boyce

Back