Milk or water contain bacteria.

murli108

Reaction score
hi folks, Before drinking, it is better to boil milk or water in undeveloped countries bec of bacteria. Boiling can kill bacteria. It is safe to drink boiled water or milk. Also it is better to eat hot food. Take care.

I had a bad experience with drinking water in Mexico. I didnt realize that I drank unboiled water and was so sick for 2 weeks afterwards.

Boil milk? Yuck! I hate warm milk...:eek3:

Having reached the boiling point, how nutritious is milk?

I remember, when I was in Hong Kong, China. They always boiled the water before they cooked something with water.

Milk ?? I never heard of it ?

In Mexico, I can tolerate to take shower with dirty water but refuse to brush my teeth. Shampoo and body wash are good enough to get clean.

Just boil the water then leave it in fridge until become cold and drink it or buy big bottled water.

I had a bad experience with drinking water in Mexico. I didnt realize that I drank unboiled water and was so sick for 2 weeks afterwards.

Boil milk? Yuck! I hate warm milk...:eek3:

Yup... It need give a warning before drink or eat in Mexico.

Having reached the boiling point, how nutritious is milk?

Pasteurization continues to be a questionable method of killing bacteria to this day, only most people aren't aware of why it's being questioned.

Literally every juice and sort of milk out there on the shelves are pasteurized in most states and all over Canada due to the law barring sales of raw milk and juice.

I've had experiences with getting sick from drinking water (when on vacation) sometimes the bacteria aren't bad, it's just that our bodies immune systems aren't built up against these new bacteria found in different water sources. Boiling water is ALWAYS smart to do. Did you know that's how tea was invented? Search it on google ;)

Pasteurization continues to be a questionable method of killing bacteria to this day, only most people aren't aware of why it's being questioned.

Literally every juice and sort of milk out there on the shelves are pasteurized in most states and all over Canada due to the law barring sales of raw milk and juice.

In new zealand, the milk are pasteurized before selling. I never had any trouble.

I was recently in Mexico, and everyone, even Mexicans, would buy bottled water to drink. The hotel where we stayed at had "purified" water so it was ok to shower and use water for brushing teeth. But we didnt drink the water. We still drank the bottled water just for the sake of it.

If you ever go to Mexico, be careful not to eat cilantro because they usually grow it in human feces. That is what makes a lot of people sick.

A Mexican told me that we have to be careful to see if a water bottle has been opened and refilled with water. That is why I kept going to a miniconvenience store such as 7-11 or OXXO to make sure I got brand new bottled water.

Bottled or canned well-known sodas such as Pepsi and Coke are usually safe to drink also. Just make sure it is still sealed when you get it, and don't add any ice, even if the drink is warm.

the whole bacteria thing in milk happens because of what cows are fed, if we stoped feeding cows dead cows and other crap like corn we would be ok ,we would over time build an imunity to whats in it natualy same as some water , you can also buy raw milk in some ares it gets tested evey month to make shure it is safe , the stuff is prety good. we have to start at the source not with the end product to get good milk juice and water in mexico and other ares the sewege and in water uses the same pipes that has to be fixed.

Back