Migraine headaches

my uncle Jeff have migrane very really not good. That is my family general family. I am try better health. Doctor help you want to talk to best neuroligist to try better help you. I think so should be inspector your brain. I think so getting better health safety headache. sometimes I am very think so not good headache hard stress. well depend on my body. That is really hard time.

My wife has also seen a Neurologist, and has found one near us that is suppose to be knowledgeable in Migraines. She is currently seeing a Dr. to help get all here meds in line and make sure she is not taking something that is neutralizing something else. So far so good.

My mother gets bad migraines, sometimes so bad that she pukes & stays in bed for days. Now she's using Panamax, which seems to help most of the time.

Madonna, the famous star, gets migraine and sometimes you'll see her wearing rose coloured glasses because it helps with migraines.

But that kind of lenses would cost a small fortune, I'm betting.

My wife has also seen a Neurologist, and has found one near us that is suppose to be knowledgeable in Migraines. She is currently seeing a Dr. to help get all here meds in line and make sure she is not taking something that is neutralizing something else. So far so good.

it's interesting that you should mention meds and them neutralizing each other.

i'm on 7 different meds (4 for my bipolar -- soon to be 5, 2 for my migraines and 1 for my allergies), so i might ask my neurologist when i see him next month if he can take a look at them and determine whether or not one or more of them might be causing a reaction. having said that, i know one of them isn't (depakote -- a mood stabilizer i take for my bipolar) since it is specifically designed to address migraines in addition to bipolar mania.

I used to suffer severe, debilitating migraines, to the point where my boss at the time made an appointment for me with a neurologist and dragged me there to have an EEG, because he was worried I had a brain tumor. It wasn't until some years later when I went off the Pill that I stopped having frequent, severe migraines. I still get one now and then but I take an Excedrin for Migraine whenever I feel one coming on and that usually stops it in its tracks. I know that others have other causes of their migraines, but until I stopped taking the Pill I had no idea that hormones were causing my migraines.
Well, I can say that hormones drove me nuts--almost literally. It is not very pleasant for part of the month, but PILLS make it WORSE! One doctor told me I needed to see a counselor! :jaw:

Back