might as well do this.

anakin

Reaction score
hey, even though my username is from a male character, i'm actually a girl. i've been deaf since birth, and i'm the only one who's deaf in my family. i was mainstreamed and i'm in college now. i grew up in a 'hearing environment' - i was raised with SEE and i never really had deaf buddies in my childhood. i took ASL classes in high school so i use PSE now. yeah.. i think that's about it.

I did think you were a male until I saw your picture :) welcome to AD! I had a crush on Anakin (the older actor) when I was about 14, shh!

hey, even though my username is from a male character, i'm actually a girl. i've been deaf since birth, and i'm the only one who's deaf in my family. i was mainstreamed and i'm in college now. i grew up in a 'hearing environment' - i was raised with SEE and i never really had deaf buddies in my childhood. i took ASL classes in high school so i use PSE now. yeah.. i think that's about it.
You sound almost the same as my life :shock:

birdie - i had a crush on hayden christensen when i was around that age too! he's still attractive today ;)

jclarke - are you my doppelgänger?

birdie - i had a crush on hayden christensen when i was around that age too! he's still attractive today ;)

jclarke - are you my doppelgänger?

Oh yes, I saw him in the movie Jumper. Still looks the same but I am glad he got rid of that rat tail ;)

thanks frisky feline and chevy57!

i'm also a cat lover, and a fan of both harry potter and BTTF.. i dressed up as marty mcfly this halloween :) it was my second time using the outfit, hehe.

thanks frisky feline and chevy57!

i'm also a cat lover, and a fan of both harry potter and BTTF.. i dressed up as marty mcfly this halloween :) it was my second time using the outfit, hehe.

Yay, I am glad to see more cat lovers. ;)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sorry for being late here. I do hope you have lots of fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Anakan, welcome from a fellow cat lover and Harry Potter freak. :welcome:

thank you everyone! i'm so excited to be living close to the harry potter park that's opening in 2010.. :giggle:

Back