Microsoft unveils Kinect motion controller

Yes Onlive is part of PC gaming. any PC or MAC can play PC games onlive. but Console can't.. Like PSP is not console gaming. but is actual part of Console gaming. ;)

It was my gut to say because I feel that Onlive isn't true PC gaming but more sound like online gaming.

I prefer Steam in anyway, except for some games that I prefer retail copy and I have around 40+ games via Steam.

I do like Steam because they support mods, dedicated servers and developer consoles, depends on games whatever they offer.

It was my gut to say because I feel that Onlive isn't true PC gaming but more sound like online gaming.
I am totally respect your opinions and guts. :P

Steam is better than Onlive. but Onlive is great instantly game for rent a day or whatever if you like game or not before you buy the real physical retail from store or download games from steam... :D

I am totally respect your opinions and guts. :P

Steam is better than Onlive. but Onlive is great instantly game for rent a day or whatever if you like game or not before you buy the real physical retail from store or download games from steam... :D

I'm out of lucky to use OnLive because unable to meet bandwidth requirement because OnLive require 3 mbps as minimum and 5 mbps as recommended since I usually have 2.5 mbps, also the DSL in my area isn't upgradeable to more than 3 mbps and no cable internet either.
http://www.onlive.com/support/performance

I'm sticking with Steam and hard copy retail.

I'm out of lucky to use OnLive because unable to meet bandwidth requirement because OnLive require 3 mbps as minimum and 5 mbps as recommended since I usually have 2.5 mbps, also the DSL in my area isn't upgradeable to more than 3 mbps and no cable internet either.
OnLive Technical FAQ

I'm sticking with Steam and hard copy retail.
Yeah, You aren't out of luck, You can play video games on PC via steam /or console than nothing.. ;)

Yeah, You aren't out of luck, You can play video games on PC via steam /or console than nothing.. ;)

Yup, if you have dial-up so you will be limited to console and unpatched version of hard copy for PC that contain no permanent internet connection required or no Steamworks, also some people left internet on all time to download the patches.

Yup, if you have dial-up so you will be limited to console and unpatched version of hard copy for PC that contain no permanent internet connection required or no Steamworks, also some people left internet on all time to download the patches.
Yeah Onlive can play it forever, and doesnt require patches. :P but there is problem, no DLC for onlive.. thats one negative..

Yeah Onlive can play it forever, and doesnt require patches. :P but there is problem, no DLC for onlive.. thats one negative..

DLC can be added to their server for everyone to play.

Back