Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Available

iconex

Reaction score
You may download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (no longer a beta)
from Microsoft Corporation

Enjoy,
Christopher

I am gonna to wait a while! Ain't trust no early release of M$ products because often they include swiss holes bugs in newly release applications!

I'm currently download IE 7 and complete soon. :)

Well, mine was fine. No problem.

I don't think that's what he meant. Though I must say that is is quite common for Microsoft products to be released with a lot of glitches and bugs. At least it can't be worse than Microsoft Windows ME... could it? :-P

Xbox 360, I've noticed that there's quite a higher rate of defective consoles. Clearly, Microsoft has been having quality issues the last few years. Especially in the field of OS security.

I don't think that's what he meant. Though I must say that is is quite common for Microsoft products to be released with a lot of glitches and bugs. At least it can't be worse than Microsoft Windows ME... could it? :-P

Xbox 360, I've noticed that there's quite a higher rate of defective consoles. Clearly, Microsoft has been having quality issues the last few years. Especially in the field of OS security.

Okay, if, there's lots of glitches and bugs, then how come Microsoft released them, if they knew there's goin' to be problems ? Tryin' to make people to BUY anti-virus/anti- " etc " and etc to help preventin' problems for the computer to function, so they can keep their business runnin' ? What's your knowledge/opinions on this ?

Now, I had tried to use IE and its sucks. :roll:

I prefer to use Firefox.

I already uninstalled IE 7 and fonts are going back to normal again.

On 10/18/06, I downloaded IE7, as prompted by my Yahoo web site. Everything worked fine so far! ;)

Right! The major trouble M$ had few years with IE is that few years ago, innocent peole like you had NO friggin idea what was going on... Hacker broke in several people's PC without their knowledge, and M$ discovered HUGE security hole in their IE. That is what I am scare of... WHat you don't know can and will hurt you. I have few friends of mine that is member of Elite group, even though I am no longer involved with hacking and I know what they are up to. Always looking for cracks in M$, so, I want to wait til the security issues is all clear up.

My point is not about, "It was running just fine", my point was about "Background" that nobody sees on monitor and have no idea wheather your PC was invaded or not. You see, many of smart companies do NOT immediately upgrade their system, they simply wanted to WAIT and see if there is threating issues with the upgrade application BEFORE go and deploy them.

For EVERY new upgrades, they are NOT 100% perfect! It takes years to "perfecting" the new upgrades. FYI! So far, Windows 98 to be M$'s best windows of all. It got all holes plugged in and has most of the drivers of all.

IT takes TIME to find the remainder of glitches. Remember, Beta tester is just a fraction of world computer ownerrs/operators. Why do you think Micro$oft release their hotfixes, and updates as often as monthly? They discovers new glitches from time to time. So, it was NEVER perfect to begin with. Sorry, that is the fact. I have seen since early days of M$ DOS version 3.0!

Okay, if, there's lots of glitches and bugs, then how come Microsoft released them, if they knew there's goin' to be problems ? Tryin' to make people to BUY anti-virus/anti- " etc " and etc to help preventin' problems for the computer to function, so they can keep their business runnin' ? What's your knowledge/opinions on this ?

IT takes TIME to find the remainder of glitches. Remember, Beta tester is just a fraction of world computer ownerrs/operators. Why do you think Micro$oft release their hotfixes, and updates as often as monthly? They discovers new glitches from time to time. So, it was NEVER perfect to begin with. Sorry, that is the fact. I have seen since early days of M$ DOS version 3.0!

Well, if I ever experience with its problem like glitches - I will uninstall it and return to IE 6.

I don't think you understand what I mean. Sometimes glitch is very invisible to you and mean you won't REALIZE until it is too late. For example, the older version of IE6.0, before the serious major patch was release, the hacker was able to collect your personal information right off from your PC WITHOUT you ever noticing anything! That was one of M$ biggest hole they ever had that happens about 2 years ago.
So, my point is it is best to wait til everything is all clear before you can jump right into them.

Well, if I ever experience with its problem like glitches - I will uninstall it and return to IE 6.

I don't think you understand what I mean. Sometimes glitch is very invisible to you and mean you won't REALIZE until it is too late. For example, the older version of IE6.0, before the serious major patch was release, the hacker was able to collect your personal information right off from your PC WITHOUT you ever noticing anything! That was one of M$ biggest hole they ever had that happens about 2 years ago.
So, my point is it is best to wait til everything is all clear before you can jump right into them.

Ok, tell me how would I know when it starts glitchin' ? How will I be able to tell if, glitch sometimes is very invisible ? I mean, howww ?

I come back -- on a 2nd thought, let me uninstall it. I am takin' your advice for safety.

Back