Michigan anyone?

ascoles5

Reaction score
New to AD and havent seen anyone from Michigan yet! ARE YOU OUT THERE MICHIGANDERS????????? lol

New to AD and havent seen anyone from Michigan yet! ARE YOU OUT THERE MICHIGANDERS????????? lol

So, you a troll or a yupper? Know what Vernor's is? Half the family doesn't speak to the other half the week of the UM vs. MSU game? Had experience with lake-effect snow?

If all the above makes sense to you, then yay for the great state of Michigan!

So, you a troll or a yupper? Know what Vernor's is? Half the family doesn't speak to the other half the week of the UM vs. MSU game? Had experience with lake-effect snow?

If all the above makes sense to you, then yay for the great state of Michigan!

LOL so true!!! And yes we have the rivalry...I go to UM and my stepbrother goes to MSU haha. And I would be a troll(?) though i have never heard that expression.

And cayisforgetful this is under LGBT because im gay! haha

Oh well that makes sense! lmao.

I just saw this pic today and had to share after I saw Beach Girl's post:

35ju55.jpg

same is true for michigan lol

LOL so true!!! And yes we have the rivalry...I go to UM and my stepbrother goes to MSU haha. And I would be a troll(?) though i have never heard that expression.

And cayisforgetful this is under LGBT because im gay! haha

I heard the phrase "trolls" more from the yuppers, as in "Wonder how many trolls we'll get up here during leaf-peeping season." Pretty rare that the phrase was ever used in the L.P. though.

I grew up a troll below the bridge myself, but had yupper relatives up in the Keewanau, so had roots in both worlds.

Also have a 50/50 split in the UM/MSU divide. I and my sister both went to MSU; her two sons unfortunately both went Blue.

I was ex-Michigan (southwestern areas) for 11 years and then graduated from Berrien Springs, MI and then moved to San Diego, CA for 6 to 7 months and then met my hubby at Valentine's day party and then dating with him for one month and then got married (16 years later he became MTF [male to female] and i became FTM [female to male]) and moved almost every where in CA. And soon will moving to Wyoming next year for sure....

I grew up in Ypsilanti (I see you're in Ann Arbor) but I moved to Milwaukee after graduating from NMU in the upper peninsula.

So I'm a little late to this party, but I'm from Michigan too! I live just a few minutes southeast of Detroit, and I identify as bisexual. Nice to meet you!

So I'm a little late to the party, but I'm from the Great Lakes state myself. Just a few minutes southeast of Detroit.

Born and raised in the south end of Lansing MI. But, currently happy in SC. :cool:

NO SNOW! NO SNOW! NO SNOW!

im in michigan!!

Hello my name is Sam and i live in MI.. what city do you live in?

Hello! I'm here in michigan from Ypsilanti also!!! I'm an ASL student, in my 2nd year studying to be an interpreter, I was wondering if there is anyone on here that would be interested in skype'ing I'm driving my friend crazy because I keep trying to sign to her to teach her and she is not having it.

Back