Michelle Obama vs. Cindy McCain

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you got to vote one of sentors who running for the U.S. president, because of this? what load of joke?!

like reba's post above..

I bet Michelle Obama makes better chocolate chip cookies than Cindy McCain. :lol:
In the Family Circle magazine "cookie bake-off" Cindy McCain's cookies got 54% and Michelle Obama's cookies got 44%. Neither one was chocolate chips.

Each time that the magazine has held the bake-off, the winner of it moved into the White House.

Just a bit of trivia. :P

some of you got to vote one of sentors who running for the U.S. president, because of this? what load of joke?!

like reba's post above..

Not me or others, I'm really don't care about their ladies but views of president candidates that running is important to me, even I'm very liberal.

I doubt that most of them will take them so seriously for election.

I really have no idea why some of you assume that we vote/support president candidates because of their wives because nobody says this but learn to know them better, that´s all.

I really have no idea why some of you assume that we vote/support president candidates because of their wives because nobody says this but learn to know them better, that´s all.

cuz it matters. "You shall judge a man by his foes as well as by his friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back