michael phelps

mostly sports stars know rules in olympics as no drugs that what happened to him because he is high profiles olympics swimmers but im not sure he will kept medals or not but he is suspended till may.

i hears about kellogg cereal removes of him dues his actions of drugs but im not sure if he can go to london,england for olympics or not i know he very trooper swimmers.
Dont worry Sara, he'll be in London in 2012. I doubt the IOC will ban him from the pool for some recreational drug use. As long as he tests negative for illicit substances in his system during competition which includes and is no limited to the Olympics, then he's fine.

the one we should be worried about now is A-Rod who lied on national TV about his Steriod use, and when he got busted he plays this "I was so naive and stupid" crap.

One lied about it when inquired, the other did not. The latter has a better character in my opinion.

I really have no problem with what Phelps did. He's young and was just out having fun. He's got no obligation to be sorry for his actions even though he knew the consequences of what the fallout would mean if he was caught doing what he did. And it happened, who cares? He's got gold medals out the ass, a million $ or more put away, a hot girlfriend, and an easy lifestyle all set. Weed isn't addictive either, Dixie....he has more of a chance to become a Texas hold 'em addict than from doing that shit. He gets a slap on the wrist like Joe Blow from albequerqe, NM--not a big deal to me.

Hmm...I hope thats a good thing as he would've learned his lesson not to do anything like that again who knows...perhas someone tried to get him into it as frame him or whatever I dunno...he cant be the only one who's charged of smoking pot thou I bet others might have pressured him into some pot so others should be arrested for that as well but again, who knows.

Back