Michael Jackson is not Alive...

LOL Yes we know that Michael Jackson is dead. Many users have reminded us... over and over... and over....... and over again of this fact. :)

It is the same thing happening with celebrities like Elvis Presley coming back alive. Gee.. WTF. :mad:

I am sick of hearing wherever people is dead or alive, it is sad that some people will never accept the fact that some people are dead

That is popular culture for you.

If they didn't die of old age, then people think they are still alive and went into hiding to escape from the publicity. It will go away... in about 30, 40 maybe 50 years.

Here we go again with a "OMG! He's alive!" sighting. :roll:

They do prove a point... that rumors do spread really fast for these kinds of things.

Yeah, I'm not surprised of this. I mean, It's like saying "Elvis has left the building" and now it's all the hubba bubba of Michael Jackson. It really comes to no surprise of this. Once the media feeds it off to others, it will keep going and going as if it is a repeating cycle.

When it starts to die down, there will always be at least ONE 'news' to come in picture to try to keep dragging it down one way or another.

Agreed... MJ is indeed dead and best to leave it in peace... it's simply crap to have to bring up wild rumors and more.. oh well...

Eh...you couldn't even see his face AT ALL when he came out of the van...you would be a COMPLETE idiot believing its Jackson...

Back