Michael Jackson gravely ill: reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Mike Jackson was good in the 80s being himself and all...he looked better when he was REALLY black.

But now...wtf? :ugh: He went thru 7 nose surgeries, changing the color of his skin too many times and...look too femine its hard to know if hes either gay or not...not to mention that he always wear the white glove on one hand and not the other.

Ah well, the 80s is gone and most people dont really care for his music anymore since he hasnt made much of any in a VERY long time since.

and his theme park NeverLand went out of business afew years ago, yes? and his entire family is under bankrupt all because of him.

and many accused him of molesating kids especially the kid from home alone...which for some reason I find that funny and weird at the same time. I mean, really...that kid doesnt look right either if you catch my drift.

Ah well...its not too late for Jackson to do something to make up his rep for us before he pass away or something. Good luck to him.

Not that I am defending him, but lets keep the facts straight. He has a disorder known as Vitiligo which is responsible for the color of his skin changing. The reason he wore the white glove on one hand for several years was to cover the white depigmented areas of Vitiligo before the disorder took all of his pigment.

Not that I am defending him, but lets keep the facts straight. He has a disorder known as Vitiligo which is responsible for the color of his skin changing. The reason he wore the white glove on one hand for several years was to cover the white depigmented areas of Vitiligo before the disorder took all of his pigment.

That's right. Here's a source on vitiligo.

Vitiligo and Loss of Skin Color

Vitiligo is a condition in which white patches develop on the skin. Any location on the body can be affected, and most people with vitiligo have white patches in many areas of the body.

That's right. Here's a source on vitiligo.

Vitiligo and Loss of Skin Color

I also posted pics earlier in the thread that showed my own Vitiligo and the changes in skin tone that occur. You can very clearly see the beginnings in the white patches on my knees and elbows. As an adult, I have lost all of my pigment. Like I said, I'm not defending him. There is plenty to criticise him for. We don't need to be criticising him for having a genetic disorder.

My bad. I posted the pics in the Is Obama Black thread, not here.

I also posted pics earlier in the thread that showed my own Vitiligo and the changes in skin tone that occur. You can very clearly see the beginnings in the white patches on my knees and elbows. As an adult, I have lost all of my pigment. Like I said, I'm not defending him. There is plenty to criticise him for. We don't need to be criticising him for having a genetic disorder.

I agree. :)

People need to understand something. You criticise someone for their behavior, but you don't criticise them for genetic disorders.

Child molester or not--the fact that he paid off the family and moved clear across the world says a lot of things....

Also--remember the incident in Berlin where he was dangling one of his children off the balcony of the hotel? :shock:

Yes I remember and was like :eek3:

He admitted his mistake and apoloized for dangling his baby off the balcony of the Hotel in Berlin, Germany.

I dont know if I mentioned before but my hubby has the disorder too.

I dont know if I mentioned before but my hubby has the disorder too.

I think you told me in PM. It affects predominantly people with African American and/or Mediterainian blood. At least, that is what my dermatologist told me years ago.

I agree. :)

People need to understand something. You criticise someone for their behavior, but you don't criticise them for genetic disorders.

exactly. after all, a person can't help genetics. i have bipolar which is genetic. since i was adopted, i don't know if anyone in my family had the disorder, but i've been accused of having a character flaw (which i don't; bipolar is a chemical imbalance in the brain) and using my "illness" as an excuse. people have also told me that i was personally responsible for causing my illness. it's really unfortunate that people don't take the time to educate themselves about these things.

Oh, man. how sad. MJ's face was better and original back in 80's. look at his face now, that's worst.

I own MJ's CD greatest hit album. I'm not a fan of MJ but I like his sister Janet Jackson's album song "Nasty".

A human being that molests kids is your point?

Is still a human being, like it or not.

I certainly hope he recovers because I wish he would come clean on who he really is without having to make up shit on camera.

Saw him in person years ago, and he avoided us (the deaf choir) like we're contagious. It was obvious because he posed for a picture with a hearing choir, but not with us. Hmmph!

What little bit of respect I had for him was gone completely.

I rather like the nickname he had "wacko jacko". How appro!

Saw him in person years ago, and he avoided us (the deaf choir) like we're contagious. It was obvious because he posed for a picture with a hearing choir, but not with us. Hmmph!

What little bit of respect I had for him was gone completely.

I rather like the nickname he had "wacko jacko". How appro!

Really? Interesting...not surprising to know that he's not really much of a friendly person or anything.

It's easy for us to judge him based on second-hand accounts.

I have found that a lot of people who have celebrity status are subject to such speculation every single day. We really don't know who they are unless we know them personally. Sometimes, even that is not enough.

just because one thinks he's a "nut" doesn't mean michael doesn't deserve some compassion and understanding for what he is currently going through. after all, he *is* a human being.

I agree~ God loves Michael same as we should love him/others as well as ourselves. All we can do is pray for him.

Also, does anyone stop to think that perhaps he was molested by his father? People who molest were sometimes molested themselves by a family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back