Mexico

Kuifje75

Reaction score
I am planning on going to Mexico this winter break, but I am not sure where to go. I would like to see some stuff such as ancient Indian ruins, go hiking around some areas, and see some cultural stuff such as museums and historical places. My bf, on the other hand, would rather stay at a resort with everything included and paid for. This is not the kind of thing that I would like to do.

I thought about Puerto Vallarta, but some people said that it is not much to be seen there. Acapulco seems like just a resort city, with very little historical value.

Any ideas or suggestions? That is if you have been to Mexico or know something about Mexico.

Oh Yes! My husband and I went to Mexcio 4 times.. and loved it ! !

What about Costa Rica ? more hiking and more jungle..

We went to Cancun.. veery cool but alot of events,

One hour south from Cancun-Maya Rivera.. is good for romantic.

I wish I can show u pix of Mexcio, but my scanner is broken. Ugh!

We went to Jamaica last in July for our 10th anniersary marriage. Im telling you.. The food is wonderful better than in Mexcio food.

Jamaican people are so beautiful friendly than in Mexcio.

But,my father in law s girlfriend told me.. no no Costa Rica food is better! Lol- We never go there.. hope in someday!

If u arent sure which city of Mexcio what u like..

U can look up on yahoo and typing is Tripadvisor... There are ALOT of feedback which is best and places etc... Good luck.. I hope it will helps.

My husband and I love travel ! ! Now, we are working on next trip in summer of
2007. But, We are not too sure where we want to go.

M-:afro:

Back