Mexican Officials Point Rifles and threaten U.S. Border Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see .... I guess you disagree with U.S. Officials too that stated the Border Agent was using self defense ????

Oh that's right, you took a stand with Mexico on this issue. That's a red flag right there.

so you're mind reading now?

I see .... I guess you disagree with U.S. Officials too that stated the Border Agent was using self defense ????

Oh that's right, you took a stand with Mexico on this issue. That's a red flag right there.

Totally misunderstood my post. As usual.:lol:

Apparently steinhauer knows the truth and he can see the connection.

It's probably in the fourth dimension though.

I would venture to say it is somewhere in a yet to be discovered dimension.

so you're mind reading now?

reading comprehension?

I see your trying to defend yet another person who took a stand with Mexico.

U.S. Authorities claim the Border patrol Agent was defending himself, yet you and Jillio have both stated this was disproportionate force (exactly what Mexican authorities are saying).

What does a teenager throwing rocks gotta do with a safety pamphlet?

Printed by the Mexican Government

IF YOU ARE DETAINED

Do not resist arrest.

Do not assault or insult the official.

Do not throw stones or objects at the official or at the patrol car, as this is considered a provocation of the officials.

If the officials feel assaulted, it's probable that they will use force to detain you. Raise your hands slowly so that they see that you are unarmed.

I am not sure if you can read it now .... I highlighted it in red, let me know if there is any further confusion (on your part).

Printed by the Mexican Government

I am not sure if you can read it now .... I highlighted it in red, let me know if there is any further confusion (on your part).

the pamphlet is for those in America illegally. The boy was in Mexico when it happened.

reading comprehension?

I see your trying to defend yet another person who took a stand with Mexico.

U.S. Authorities claim the Border patrol Agent was defending himself, yet you and Jillio have both stated this was disproportionate force (exactly what Mexican authorities are saying).

and yet - we preach to the world on moral rights regarding children by sharply criticizing Taliban for killing a boy. Self-Defense or not - the agent had several options. He went to using last resort without using other options.

the pamphlet is for those in America illegally. The boy was in Mexico when it happened.

The pamphlet was for those in Mexico who wanted to enter the U.S. Illegally.

I guess the Mexican government condones it? Gee, handing out "how to" pamphlets sure seems like it.

The Border Patrol Agent was in America when he was being assaulted.

and yet - we preach to the world on moral rights regarding children by sharply criticizing Taliban for killing a boy. Self-Defense or not - the agent had several options. He went to using last resort without using other options.

Federal officers have no duty to retreat when being assaulted. They can use deadly force.

The pamphlet was for those in Mexico who wanted to enter the U.S. Illegally.

I guess the Mexican government condones it? Gee, handing out "how to" pamphlets sure seems like it.
see Post #252 (linked for your convenience)

The Border Patrol Agent was in America when he was being assaulted.
and the boy was in Mexico when he was killed.

Federal officers have no duty to retreat when being assaulted. They can use deadly force.

They most certainly do have a duty to not use deadly force except under the most extreme circumstances.

They most certainly do have a duty to not use deadly force except under the most extreme circumstances.
I thought you were done here...I am just enjoying the raging debate. Do not feed the troll. Let me.

I love Mexicans! :grouphug: I love that their border agents stood up to the US Border Agents :rl:trying to cross the border. :rifle:

I want to reward them with US citizenships!:ty: Let them come with their entire extended families, friends, heck the entire province they live in. Come one, come all! :wave:

what other options?

Jiro,

unfortuantely this incident comes down where the Border Patrol agent had to use deadly force is where he, or someone else is in immediate danger. I have read this thread and got amused with some of the comments. they don't realize how dangerous the rocks are. they are fist sized... not a pebbles and believe me they are constantly attacked when they apprehend those people who are entering the US illegally.

In this case that everyone is debating, this certain agent on mountain bike approached 5 to 6 males attempting to break the fence, however they ran back to Juarez and the agent attempt to restrain two individuals however got one. the group is trying to help the detained individual by throwing to the agent so the detained invidiuals can escape. The agent already gave a warning to the group to cease throwing rocks, they SIMPLY ingore his warning and kept throwing. He is now within his authority to protect himself and the detain individual by using deadly force. In worse scenairo if a rock hit the agent and injured him and possible dropping his firearm... the detained will attempt to use his firearm against the agent and kill him.

I have been there, and have seen the first hand of how those illegals are trying to muscle themselves into US and its not a pretty sight. Juarez is now having the highest murder rate in the North America, as of today over 1,100 have been killed even infants, toddlers, and young children were killed in the amushes by the drug cartels in broad daylights... extremely brutal if you ask. There were exdous of people and business coming into El Paso to stay away from this violence. in 2008 1,400 was killed, 2009 over 1,600 killed and right now we are alread exceeding in numbers from last year. I loved visiting Ciudad Juarez in the past, but I'm not taking any chance across there at this moment.

I fully support the BP agent what he did, someone use a weapon therefore he defends himself with a weapon. What other options what you will do if you are being thrown with rocks and nowhere to protect yourself.

Jiro,

unfortuantely this incident comes down where the Border Patrol agent had to use deadly force is where he, or someone else is in immediate danger. I have read this thread and got amused with some of the comments. they don't realize how dangerous the rocks are. they are fist sized... not a pebbles and believe me they are constantly attacked when they apprehend those people who are entering the US illegally.

In this case that everyone is debating, this certain agent on mountain bike approached 5 to 6 males attempting to break the fence, however they ran back to Juarez and the agent attempt to restrain two individuals however got one. the group is trying to help the detained individual by throwing to the agent so the detained invidiuals can escape. The agent already gave a warning to the group to cease throwing rocks, they SIMPLY ingore his warning and kept throwing. He is now within his authority to protect himself and the detain individual by using deadly force. In worse scenairo if a rock hit the agent and injured him and possible dropping his firearm... the detained will attempt to use his firearm against the agent and kill him.

I have been there, and have seen the first hand of how those illegals are trying to muscle themselves into US and its not a pretty sight. Juarez is now having the highest murder rate in the North America, as of today over 1,100 have been killed even infants, toddlers, and young children were killed in the amushes by the drug cartels in broad daylights... extremely brutal if you ask. There were exdous of people and business coming into El Paso to stay away from this violence. in 2008 1,400 was killed, 2009 over 1,600 killed and right now we are alread exceeding in numbers from last year. I loved visiting Ciudad Juarez in the past, but I'm not taking any chance across there at this moment.

I fully support the BP agent what he did, someone use a weapon therefore he defends himself with a weapon. What other options what you will do if you are being thrown with rocks and nowhere to protect yourself.

:gpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back