Met Actors/Actress?

desmistyroses33

Reaction score
Have you ever met any actors/actresses yet? When & Where did you meet them? Tell me about based on your true story. Just wondering...

I would like sharing with you tell my true story about already met one actor of my favorite and saw two actors too besides I have the two pics of them. Would you like to hear it? Let me know.

they're not actors ,but i saw not "met" ben wallace, rip hamilton, and chauncy billips from the detroit pistons at the mall. They're giants so so tall ... it was really cool.

I saw Mel Gibson in the Hollywodd in LA, Ca in 1996 that was time my group of Kuhi (deaf) Rainbow Club for visiting CSUN and Riverside school for the Deaf and the Blind.

People I actually met and spoke or signed to in public:
William Shatner (in CT, before a play, he was out jogging with his dog; after the play he stopped to chat and give autographs)
Helen Hayes (after a play on Broadway, she came out to greet us and give autographs)
Bernard Bragg, Linda Bove, Phyllis Froelich (at a CODA's house in CT; she was my first sign language teacher)

Cool... I have met Jason David Frank, saw Arnold Schwarezengger and Wesley Snipes at the Arnold Martial Arts Festival in Columbus, Ohio Last March. I was missed Lou Ferrigeno and Slyvester Stallone were there because I heard some of my hearing friends from other forum said they saw them there. So, I only have the pictures of Jason David Frank and Wesley Snipes. Would you like to see it? I don't know if the moderator or administrator will allow the picture to post it here. Let me know.

Wondering anyone meet or saw actors/actresses yet?

I met too many --

Nancy Allen (RoboCop, Carrie)
Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing)
Alec Baldwin (Beetlejuice)
David Naughton (An American Werewolf in London)
Dale Midkiff (Pet Sematary) (only made eye contact and a passing 'hello')
Sandra Bernhard (comedian)
Meredith Baxter-Birney (Family Ties)
Shawnee Smith (The Blob, 'Becker')
Craig T Nelson (Coach, 'Poltergiest 1,2') twice (one at Pebble Beach/Carmel, CA and again in LA)
John Blyth Barrymore (Drew Barrymore's half brother, 'The Bonfire of Vanities')

I know there are more...I also met almost the entire cast of the soap opera show, 'Days of Our Lives' back in '90 with javapride. ;) Boogied some time away with Patrick Muldoon (ex Austin Reed) and Thyme Lewis (ex Jonah Carver)...*swoons* lol. :D

I met Larry Wilcox (partner of Erik on Chips the first one which i had biggest crush on larry when i was little girl which I think it was so cute) at my grandma's sister party he was dating one of grandma's niece at that time I was about 8 to 9 years old. My father met Chuck Norris at my dad's former job (Dr Pepper) during united way meeting. I also met one of news caster for i believe Wfaa here in dallas while in past which his wife started Deaf Action Center known as DAC down here. His name is Chris (forgot his last name oops).

I met all of them at XENA/Star Trek Convention except two - Two were Lucy Lawless at Manhattan Broadway and Debbie Gibbson at Games for the Phyiscally Challanged.

From XENA show:
Lucy Lawless (XENA)
Danielle Cormack (Ephiny - Amazon)
Kevin Smith (Ares - God of War) (deceased)
Paris Jefferson (Athena)
Jennifer Sky (Amarice - Amazon) (played at Cleopatra2525 as Cleo)
Victoria Pratt (Cyane - Amazon) (played at Cleopatra2525 as Sarge, also is playing at Mutant-X as Shalimar)
Carl Urban (Caesar and Cupid) (he was playing at GHOST SHIP movie)
Ted Raimi (Joxer the Mighty)
Hudson Leick (Callisto)
Alexandra Tydings (Aphrodite the Goddess of Love)
Claire Stanfield (Alti)
Tsianina Joelson (Varia) (she was playing at "Bring it On" movie as Darcy rich cheerleader girl)
Willa O'Neill (Lila - Gabrielle's sister)
William Gregory Lee (Virgil - Joxer's son)
Robert Trebor (Salmanous)

Hercules
Michael Hurst

Star Trek
Michael Dorn (Worf)
Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax)
Chase Masterson (Leeta)
Richard Picardo (Doctor from Voyager)
Carolyn Seymour (Commander Toreth from Next Generation)

X-Files
Chris Owens (Spender)
William Davis (Cigarette man)

Debbie Gibbson (Singer)

At first, I'd never heard the name of an actor until I met Bill Pullman at the wedding reception that was mah duh bozeman's instructor. When he was student at Univ, he took a drama course that's how they know each other. After year later, I realized I've seen more movies of his role-playing in the performance art. There is another actor also from Univ, incidentally I met his friend at his home. He is a son of beach smoked heavy drug like dang stpatty-o-tricky-chitmuffea even mushroom, LOL.

I met Lou Rawls in Washington DC, hosting BET Jazz in 1997.

And I met Hilary Clinton, she was shorter than me!!!
She was making a speech during her husband Presidential campaign
at LeMoyne Owen College.

And in Memphis, I met Rufus Thomas at the Mud Island.
and the bald headed famous guy Issac Hayes, he was an actor.

Back