Merry Christmas

Annie09Z

Reaction score
merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

One more day of work then I've got the rest of the week of with my family! =)

Merry Christmas to everyone here. :)

Merry Christmas! We are on vacation this whole week. First time in forever!

Merry Christmas! We are on vacation this whole week. First time in forever!

We are on vacation too. Trying to do something festive each day. Unfortunately we have to clean house and get ready to host our Christmas Eve dinner but once it is ready we all have a great time.

Are you doing anything special?

I will not celebrate merry christmas 'cause Im jewish [emoji22]
So youre one of those...
So Im not supposed to Celebrate Hanuka because Im German?

Get a life, I swear theres some ahole who gotta ruin it all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy new years to ALL... Including the haters.

We are on vacation too. Trying to do something festive each day. Unfortunately we have to clean house and get ready to host our Christmas Eve dinner but once it is ready we all have a great time.

Are you doing anything special?

Quite a bit. Today we drove across the state to visit my mother in law, exchanged gifts and went to lunch.

Tomorrow out for a fancy lunch party.

Then we have to do lots of present wrapping. ( As you know many grandchildren.)

Then we have to do a lot of baking for the Christmas party at my younger daughter's house. On Friday. We are in charge of breads and cakes. I have planned a red velvet, green velvet layer cake, with red and green chocolate chips decorating the icing. And we are going to try to make individual small square bread loaves.

Wow, you're busy, Botti! I enjoyed reading about that, seems you may have fun- and you have quite the baking plans. I'm sure they will all be very good! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my AD friends!:D

Shalom gotrenxy! Chag Sameach!

Quite a bit. Today we drove across the state to visit my mother in law, exchanged gifts and went to lunch.

Tomorrow out for a fancy lunch party.

Then we have to do lots of present wrapping. ( As you know many grandchildren.)

Then we have to do a lot of baking for the Christmas party at my younger daughter's house. On Friday. We are in charge of breads and cakes. I have planned a red velvet, green velvet layer cake, with red and green chocolate chips decorating the icing. And we are going to try to make individual small square bread loaves.

WOW busy busy...but sounds fun. Yummy your cake sounds delicious. The chef/baker in our family is my daughter who moved to Ireland. Our Christmas Eve dinner this year will definitely not be as fancy. I'm sure our family will miss her wonderful dishes.:giggle: Your so blessed to have so many grandchildren, they make Christmas so exciting. I just have my goddaughter and I spoil her quite a bit. I did buy gifts for my kids dogs though, practicing for grandkids.

Happy baking, have fun and be safe.

I did not take gotrenxy's post as a negative towards those of us who celebrate Christmas. Look at the emoticon s/he posted - a tear/sadness. Not anger.

The downside of using emjis to give your post it's voice is that not everyone can see them...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

True and gotrenxy also said they would not be celebrating it, not that we shouldn't have a happy one.

Back