Merry Christmas from Heath !!!!

Merry Christmas to You, Heath too! :)

And Happy New Year, 2007!

And You All too! ;)

Hello??? Did you forget something? There are hearing people joined on AD as well. So speak for yourself. :thumb: Some video DO not support CC yet. So it would take time....

because it's a site for deaf people so...yeah I pretty much do have a right to say something about that.

SteelX is entitled to his opinion, and FelixKat930, you're taking it way too personal, it would be greatly appreciated if you take your hate for another member out of AD, cuz it's getting tiresome. Just my two cents. :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you, too, Heath. I was hoping we'd see you again here. I tried to pm you several times and they all got kicked back to me. Feel free to give me a call on the cell or text message me with your number and I can call you back after 9 at night.

A confidential Merry Christmas to Cyber Red and Reba. Think snow people, we don't have enough here in Minnesota, so would someone please do the snow dance and get us some? Thanks!! :dance2: ;)

Oh, by the way . . . thought everyone here would like to know that I have joined the board of directors for Santa Claus and, after seeing Santa's list, I see everyone's name from alldeaf on the good list. Good Job Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas to you Heath! :)

Thank you to those who have given a very positive and a warm welcome back to AllDeaf.com Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's, God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Lol, damn, I cannot believe about how is change from 2006.

2006 was good year for me due graduation and became adult.

Wow, you had jumped from 2006 to now 2009 for Christmas and now we are heading on to 2010. :lol: Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :yesway: :thumb:

Back