Merry Christmas and Happy new year to AD

Badboy2

Reaction score
Hi all,

Merry christmas and happy new year to all AD and May God giving u wonderful every day with ur family and whatsoever what u doing.

Lots of love and Cheers

:ily:

You too.. and Everyone Ader :D

Also Don't drink and drive too ;):):)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS to you all ADers!!! :cheers: We plan stay home for Christmas and invite deaf family with 3 cute boys with us for dinner and relax for few hours. On New Year's we will go their house and play poker, watch movies etc. Kids will have BLAST playing together and stay up late to celebrate New Year together! We'll have a lot of fun! The year of 2007 isn't too bad for us but a bit rough though. At least we made through it! :)

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! Have someone with you that don't drink at all or call cab to take you home. :)

Have a great time! :mrgreen:

yesssssss! :giggle: Merry Christmas to everyone!! and to you! too! BIG :hug:

My hubby and I invited my parents ( his family cant make it) so they come my apt and we will have xmas dinner.. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All ADers!!!! Whoo hoo hoo, it is getting close to Christmas soon and I am planning on staying home on New Year's eve. Just have a good time and don't drink and drive. Just be careful that you don't get lost if you get drunk. Let us hope that we have a good year in 2008. I enjoy writing down in spite of my grammar mistakes and I have fun doing this. :wave:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone at AD. Janine.

you too!

my brother have his birthday on Jan.1st new years day he born as new years day baby he will become 24 years old

4.gif

8.gif
Hope all of you have a purrrfectly Christmas and a Meowy Year!
20.gif

Remember what Christmas is all about... Jesus is the reason...
21.gif

Hugs to all!
19.gif
13.gif
7.gif
18.gif

4.gif

Merry Christmas to u all too and Happy New Year! God bless you all.

Merry Christmas rest of you all AD'ers and wishes you have great Merry Christmas and Happy New year..

Let's think about "Be Safe your new season of 2008" :fingersx:

Have a Merry CHRISTmas everyone and a happy and safe 2008! Snickers and I will be at my parents for Christmas, then a few days later head back to Moorhead. Not sure where we'll be attending school next semester, but at any rate, will be in school.

Stay warm everyone and stay safe!!

Have a Merry CHRISTmas everyone and a happy and safe 2008! Snickers and I will be at my parents for Christmas, then a few days later head back to Moorhead. Not sure where we'll be attending school next semester, but at any rate, will be in school.

Stay warm everyone and stay safe!!

You will get somethin' from me soon ! :D

:ty: You have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008, too! Enjoy it all the best you can. ;)

Make it the best memories in your life! Cheers ! :D

Back