Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoatheMami

Reaction score
Something bothers me when I noticed that others talk about God to forgive people for their sins.

1. Do God forgives you if you make same mistakes again and again?
2. Do God forgives you if you are acknowledge with bible, but you went ahead with your temptation?

I have further questions.

DEBATE

Something bothers me when I noticed that others talk about God to forgive people for their sins.

2. Do God forgives you if you are acknowledge with bible, but you went ahead with your temptation?

DEBATE

1.Yes God do forgave you for making same mistakes over again and again.
2. Yes He would forgave you if you went ahead with your temptation.

There is no such thing as perfect human being.

I may disagree with you, but I am not saying right now until further discussion.

I do believe God does forgives our sins, when we sins over and over. But, it's an attitude of genuine forgiveness. The problem is this, what sin you talking about, how much sin you talking about, what is the limit of it? Repeating sin is based on the attitude of their personal sins. King David sins greatly, he doesnt stop sinning after his adultery. How many wives he has? He sinned even worse after he committed adultery. God sees his heart so strong for God and worship God. Unconfess as Psalmist described causing agony spirit, dry bone and pain and inner turmoil. I have been there. Doesn't matter what sin. Any sin. Many time, the more been unconfess and ungenuine confession, spirit will be harden and attitude begin to show, and that's how we see what has happen in alldeaf, they become blaming others, giving up faith and etc, bec how they been treating by others and angers them, and their reputations begin tobe bitter and throw at you whenever you interfere their ways. Many compare the sins of others and self is the key problem. God is full of mercies, but time is limited when Judgement Day comes, mercies and grace will end when Tribulation comes.

DEBATE

From an Islamic point of view:

1. Yes and no. If you repent sincerely, perhaps. If not, forget it. God knows best.
2. Providing you had knowledge of the law, you thought about it, and you still did it anyway, probably not. God knows best.

As always, all your actions, wrong or right, count. You are responsible for every action you choose to make.

I may disagree with you, but I am not saying right now until further discussion.

I understand. :)
some people can not help it with their sins, how can they change when they can not do it. For example, I have pms and I can not help it when people cut me off the road and I got mad. Repeatly. There is something wrong with my hormones for many years, do u think God does not forgave me for this? We can not help it ourselves. There is so much going on around the world we do not understand. Alike we drink bad water, breath dirty air, eat pesticide foods which effect our whole body and caused inbalnace in our mind, and body. How can not God forgave us for those stuffs we did not ask for it? But if u speak of murder or rape women then it is different story. I can not fathom how those people do this alike , they have no souls. Have mercy on them.

I can not fathom how those people do this alike , they have no souls. Have mercy on them.

Then you simply don't understand. ;) They do have souls, no matter what act they do.

Then you simply don't understand. ;) They do have souls, no matter what act they do.

Yea...someone who is afflitated with the Catholic church told me that once several years ago. I didnt think too much of it but now reading your post, I am thinking about the meaning of this. So, when Jazzy stated that people who sin have no souls, then they would be dead already? I have very limited knowledge about religion and the Bible so just asking. :ty:

Good questions.... when I was a Christian, I believed God would forgive you for your sins.

Now, I don't believe in that BUT I believe that if you sin *against my principles,* you have a second chance. The second time you sin, I question your sincerely. The third time, I don't trust you. The fourth time, you better get the hell out of here! :)

Yea...someone who is afflitated with the Catholic church told me that once several years ago. I didnt think too much of it but now reading your post, I am thinking about the meaning of this. So, when Jazzy stated that people who sin have no souls, then they would be dead already? I have very limited knowledge about religion and the Bible so just asking. :ty:

Perhaps Jazzy meant that figuratively. But in the literal sense, they still have their soul. It is said that when people sin repeatedly or sin the worst, it would be Satan's handiwork. That means their souls would be "imprisoned" with no way out. Only they can turn to God to free themselves from Satan's deeds. Basically, it is a struggle of spirituality and faith. Either way, as you can see, they still have souls. :)

This is christian's POV, without Christ, they are spiritually dead, and in Christ, spiritually alive, but there are different spiritual level, growing spiritually, spiritually "fat baby" (not growing or call it carnality). But all people have souls, but either spiritually dead or alive as I mentioned it recently.

Good questions.... when I was a Christian, I believed God would forgive you for your sins.

Now, I don't believe in that BUT I believe that if you sin *against my principles,* you have a second chance. The second time you sin, I question your sincerely. The third time, I don't trust you. The fourth time, you better get the hell out of here! :)

What if you knew that one of your people contemplated about doing something bad and he made his choice based on the idea, "Eh, he'll forgive me," or "Eh, it'll be okay," and does it anyway? What is your response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back