Meow

BewitchedKitten

Reaction score
Hi, Im Charlene, aka BewitchedKitten.

Im 20, a new mommy of a beautiful 3mo. old son named Landon. My husband is in the Navy, so we move a lot.

Im deaf myself, its hereditary in my family. My husband is hearing and so is my son... so far!

Hello to you all

*jumps up and down around the room* you're here!! hi hi hi! welcome to alldeaf. I hope you remembered me. ;)

BewitchedKitten said:
Hi, Im Charlene, aka BewitchedKitten.

Im 20, a new mommy of a beautiful 3mo. old son named Landon. My husband is in the Navy, so we move a lot.

Im deaf myself, its hereditary in my family. My husband is hearing and so is my son... so far!

Hello to you all

welcome aboard!!! your son is adorable!! i am excited to watch him grow in here!! :giggle:

welcome here and enjoy urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMMY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :ily:

Hi BewitchedKitten,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy MOMMA KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (((((((((((((((((RK)))))))))))) how's landon????? u should remmy me hehe :)

Welcome BewitchedKitten :wave:

I am glad that you joined with us and hope you will enjoy your stay :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I didnt know that you registered here until today. It´s great to have you around here.

Come and share your interesting post with us here. :thumb:

Herzlich Willkommen!!!!!!!!

javapride said:
heyyyyyyyyyyyy MOMMA KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (((((((((((((((((RK)))))))))))) how's landon????? u should remmy me hehe :)

Of course I remember u! Youre hard to forget :P

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf BewitchedKitten! You mentioned your husband is serving in the Navy, is he currently doing a tour, if so, mind telling us where he is so we AD'ers can keep him in our thoughts and prayers--

Enjoy your stay here! :)

welcome BewitchedKitten !!

By the way, Betwitched TV program is my most favorite. :D Do I know you from other Deaf form ?

Back