Menstrual Cycle

Scare! :(

Yikes, Pinky! You definitely are lucky to be alive. :shock:

yeah! Thank god! That why I told my husband to take me ER fast before blood clot hit in leg and hip on bed at hospital. I didn't know that Birth Control pills cause blood clots. It's scared me! I didn't believe in BC pills. My period is normal since I stopped take BC pills.

Yeah but I have extremely painful cramps that is disabling me and my period lasts 9 days, plus I have endometrosis and couple cysts, heavy bleeding so I'm on BC depo provera shot I think 2 years now and it have been god-sent I can enjoy life now and endometrosis seem to stay same ever since, it didn't spread and cysts I didn't experience same cyst rupture pain I had at age 19 OMG I couldn't even move I had to stay in fetal position and crying its super painful so I'm staying on it for probably 4 or 5 more years then have 2 kids and then I'll get IUD

A family member had a stroke while she was on hormone replacement therapy (premarin). If you're considering HRT, consider the research and discuss it with your doctor. HRT is not standard anymore because of the risks.

I am off all prescription as of this weekend. I had something for my leg that wasn't working and weaned myself off.

No HRT for me - gonna do it the way grandma did, sweat it out and take it out on the family. :giggle:

You know, Kristina, I have been more irritable lately. :laugh2:

Back