Men VS. Women in marriage and unmarriage parnter

Hello. If you have a computer and Microsoft Excel, then start using it for managing your finances. It will help you to track your budget and free of worry.

If I was married, I would have my wife's name on my bank account... but I would also prefer her to get her own bank account with my name on hers as well. That will be for emergency purposes.

I'll use my account for my own thing and she'll use her own account for her own thing. If she decided to buy me a gift as a surprise, I won't know about it. If she wants to buy something with her hard-earned money, be my guest... it's her money. :)

Actually, married couple and non-married couple, the best way to do is either they share money or pay 50 percents of income on bills not both couple pay half of what bills. That's because how much couple making a year. For example,

Husband makes $52k a year or $1k a week
Wife makes $26 k a year or $500 a week

Men have a huge advantage because there is no worry since he has plenty of money to buy whatever he wants and wife has always worried and not enough money to buy whatever she wants and sometimes not enough money to pay some bills too. If they pay half which is no based on income

So, how it works if both pay half based on income?

Rent $2k a month
Husband should be paying $1,300 and wife should be paying $700 (50 percents based on income) to keep balance couple which is no worry, and buy whatever they want because both have plenty of money.

I will find out how it works. My uncle and his wife, my mom and stepfather are doing this and they are doing great. however my brother and his wife did it for a few years but stopped it because his wife got a better job and great salary that almost as same as my brother makes. So they pay in half.

Actually, married couple and non-married couple, the best way to do is either they share money or pay 50 percents of income on bills not both couple pay half of what bills. That's because how much couple making a year. For example,

Husband makes $52k a year or $1k a week
Wife makes $26 k a year or $500 a week

Men have a huge advantage because there is no worry since he has plenty of money to buy whatever he wants and wife has always worried and not enough money to buy whatever she wants and sometimes not enough money to pay some bills too. If they pay half which is no based on income

So, how it works if both pay half based on income?

Rent $2k a month
Husband should be paying $1,300 and wife should be paying $700 (50 percents based on income) to keep balance couple which is no worry, and buy whatever they want because both have plenty of money.

I will find out how it works. My uncle and his wife, my mom and stepfather are doing this and they are doing great. however my brother and his wife did it for a few years but stopped it because his wife got a better job and great salary that almost as same as my brother makes. So they pay in half.
That makes sense. I know a few people who do that.

Well marriage should be based on committment and trust in each other right ? So, put it into practice...

I believe, It wouldn't matter if a married couple have a joint account or not. It is all about sharing things together and of course, if they were to have a joint account - it is always imperative to communicate to let each other know how much they've spent or charged on the account in order to keep track of their finances.

It is entirely up to the couple if they wish to have a separate account or a joint account. Even though, in either way, acknowledging things makes it easier as well.

Back