Men magazine in bathroom

I got some corn cobs if anyone needs em for their bathroom. :mrgreen:

Corn cobs?... EEeeewwwWWww! iz that what old time folks use way back then when toilet paper didnt exist? LOL! Ever wonder what they used for wipin way back when? my guess would be ummm..old rags, elephant ear leaves, hay, whatever they could find..hahaha

Defee said:
Corn cobs?... EEeeewwwWWww! iz that what old time folks use way back then when toilet paper didnt exist? LOL! Ever wonder what they used for wipin way back when? my guess would be ummm..old rags, elephant ear leaves, hay, whatever they could find..hahaha

Be careful to not use Tousi's corn cob into your mouth. It will turn heater in your mouth. It will make some pop corn flying out from your mouth.

Be cautioned ! :eek2:

That is very lovely toilet seat for the moderators and Alex ! :laugh2:

Attachments

• Bathroom.jpg
    Bathroom.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 80
Sabrina said:
Be careful to not use Tousi's corn cob into your mouth. It will turn heater in your mouth. It will make some pop corn flying out from your mouth.

Be cautioned ! :eek2:
:laugh2: U so zilllllly! :laugh2:

Defee said:
:laugh2: U so zilllllly! :laugh2:

That is why, I am so afraid if my idilio broke. As for emergency to put a corn cob inside me. The pop corn will fly out from my mouth. I may end up to call 911. I may be in the media.
lurk.gif

Do not forgot to add the butter and salt on it as flavor ! ;) Defee

Last edited:
Sabrina said:
That is why, I am so afraid if my idilio broke. As for emergency to put a corn cob inside me. The pop corn will fly out from my mouth. I may end up to call 911. I may be in the media.
lurk.gif

Do not forgot to add the butter and salt on it as flavor ! ;) Defee
:eek2: Handing you the butter and salt ..gotta go before you spit out all that popcorn outa your mouth! *runs away*...................................>
LOL!

Defee said:
How would germs get on newspapers??? unless you wipe with newspapers, LOL! :laugh2:
Believe it or not.. someone did tear the page and use it. I was like what is that happening.. until person mention about the totile paper is out. I told person.. no it right there. :ugh:

Bullym0m said:
FYI.... Toilet paper made of newspaper and scraps paper etc etc... blend into the recycle...

No difference still counts germs.. (hmmmm) How can r u trust that recycle is verifty cleanest factory?
Umm about the cleanest factory, if they don't do that then you can see mold grow out from the toilet paper on counter from the store. So.. it clearly that clean beside of course I know what paper is paper.

Tousi said:
I got some corn cobs if anyone needs em for their bathroom. :mrgreen:

Really, I never heard of it before! In the Great Depresssion people using newspapers and Baker's bread paper instead of toilet paper!

Anyway, what will YOU alldeaf do if you run out of toilet paper?????????? lol

RedRum said:
Really, I never heard of it before! In the Great Depresssion people using newspapers and Baker's bread paper instead of toilet paper!

Anyway, what will YOU alldeaf do if you run out of toilet paper?????????? lol
There's always the shower! ;)

RedRum said:
Or try bidet? Most of you don't have one right?????
Well i think in France they have bidet..here in America? i think a few do have it especially if they are french descent hahaha!

VamPyroX said:
There's always the shower! ;)

What IF ?? It were you ???

You drove many miles, as you could not hold your bowel movement really bad. You would pull off into the woods to find a private spot to poops.

Naturally, you did not think to bring any toilet paper or water/soap with you. You may pull the leaves from the tree to wipe your shit. :booty: You accidentally make a messy on your hand to rub on the tree to cut your finger really bad.

Lick your finger. Oooch ! Is not it taste good as chocolate? Like a movie "American Pie Wedding" Part-3 ??

Sabrina said:
What IF ?? It were you ???

You drove many miles, as you could not hold your bowel movement really bad. You would pull off into the woods to find a private spot to poops.

Naturally, you did not think to bring any toilet paper or water/soap with you. You may pull the leaves from the tree to wipe your shit. :booty: You accidentally make a messy on your hand to rub on the tree to cut your finger really bad.

Lick your finger. Oooch ! Is not it taste good as chocolate? Like a movie "American Pie Wedding" Part-3 ??
Damn! Sabrina..you sicko! lol! why dont you taste it for us? and let us know how it tastes? heh! hahaha

i have an issue of FHM in my bathroom... it's a good read, lol.

Back