Men Feel the Pain of Childbirth

HAHA!...only 2 hours?....I went for 6....just don't believe a Man could endure it.

HAHA!...only 2 hours?....I went for 6....just don't believe a Man could endure it.

Agreed! Most women went through from one minute to 24 hours or so. I tried to remember what I was with my girl. From 10 pm to 6 18 pm. I lost count of hours. Im so happy that my girl is ok, and going to be 12 years old this year. :)

Child birth is so much easier these days.....Back in the old days, women could not eat or drink anything and no pain meds either....and most had to have complete bed rest for a week or more after birth....even staying in the hospital a week or more....Now-a-days, women go home after the birth.

Oh, I would love it when the day comes for men to actually go through the child birth. Funny, a male friend of mine and I were talking about the subject of men being pregnant and having a child birth the other day, He said he wouldn't mind going through 9 months of pregnancy. I laughed and told him that he would wimp out of it. He was like, nahhhh I can bear it. Hahaha, right, I will wait for that to happen. :lol:

Gosh...the pains from my daughter's childbirth has really faded so I forgot what it was like. I do remember freaking out and not being able to handle the pain but I cant remember the pains themselves. That is weird.

My labor with my son had no contraction pains. I got on epidural even though I wasnt experiencing labor pains at the time because of my flashbacks with how bad the pains were with my first labor. So, when they took me off epidural, I braced myself for the rolling waves of pain to come...nothing..I pushed for 15 mins and my son came out. No pain at all. He was bigger. With my daughter, it took 2 hours of pushing to get her out and everyone said I was out of my mind from the pain.

I dont remember it. I just remember how easy my labor was with my son. Maybe it is a physchological thing...my mind is forcing me to forget the traumatic pain I had with my daughter but will allow me remember the painless labor and childbirth with my son.

Just amazing what our minds and bodies can do.

About 6 yrs ago I had pancreatitis, I was punching walls in the hospital, luckily they were built well, people thought I was exaggerating. the attending female doctor explained to the nurses and family that pancreatitis hurts more than childbirth. I immediately got extra super awesome care from the nurses. lol. They had to give me a shot of morphine every hour. While the morphine was nice lol, I would rather never have that kind of pain again.

Back