Memory of greencateyes

Kai Onca

Reaction score
this person would have had a birthday today if she was alive :sadwave: happy birthday to you mellie wherever you are

shes everyone's spiritual guardian angel where ever she is, shes well remembered, I remmy that SN hope she's in better place :)

didn't know who she is.. but i would like to say happy birthday, RIP mellie..

she was rit student and she killed herself..(I THINK) I met her through my homey's ex bec they were soroity sisters.

Cricket -- shes in a good place now in the hands of God and she im sure is watching over her closest friends and family -- altho i dont know who she was id like to extend my birthday greetings as well as her spirit lives on

vvti low rolla said:
she was rit student and she killed herself..(I THINK) I met her through my homey's ex bec they were soroity sisters.

umm no, her death has been declared accidental and i still believe the police is still investigating the circumstances-

I did not know her well. But still pay honor of Greencateyes on her birthday. that's why I put this thread on sticky for her today

GreenCatEyes is rest in peace with plenty of angels. Join with another AD fellow AmethyestGallone (got killed in auto accident last Aug 30).

Sure that she is smiling and look at us what we pay the honor of her birthday.

I totally agree with u lasza, i know AG and greeneyes would be very honor that we are thinking of them as well :)

Cricket said:
umm no, her death has been declared accidental and i still believe the police is still investigating the circumstances-
I SAID I THINK...but if you knew then it's all good then.

vvti low rolla said:
I SAID I THINK...but if you knew then it's all good then.

and I was merely stating it not to slander her memory by those who THINK and not know ;)

happy birthday to you, mellie - i know u can hear us! even i dont know you but i felt like i know you since ur good friend denise always told me many good things about you. :)

Back