members

harleymn

Reaction score
What do you wish for ? :bump:

I wish for peace and happiness for EVERYONE!

i wish poeple would not judge poeple!!!!!!!

and i wish i would stop worry right now!

I wish the war would end and peace in America.;)

I wish I wld get that 2nd job I applied for. I wish I cld get my car "pimped" I wish I wld find true love, and eternal happiness.

nope, aint gunna happen

lilredridinhood said:
I wish I wld get that 2nd job I applied for. I wish I cld get my car "pimped" I wish I wld find true love, and eternal happiness.

nope, aint gunna happen

you will get the 2nd job, no doubt.. you will get ur car pimped.. find true love? maybe.... :kiss:

I wish that I can get rid of gallstone so badly.

Lasza said:
I wish that I can get rid of gallstone so badly.

Aw, I know how you feel Lasza, the pains is just hard to handle.....I had my gallbladder removed cause of too much stones and I feel soo much better without having a gallbladder...are you going to have yours removed? Have you talked to your doctor about it?...

The reason why I asked is because when they did removed the stones at first after my first child was born, still there were more stones being added in my gallbladder after my second child so that why the doctor removed the whole gallbladder.....

I wish that all the deaf/hoh of the world discuss each other through alldeaf. com. :cheers:

I wish everyone had everything and anything they could possibly ever want, and with no consequence to others around them. Very very long shot, and nearly impossible, but miracles do happen, I hear. :)

i wish for world peace and ppl to learn to get along with others of various races, lifestyles and etc

whitemoe said:
you will get the 2nd job, no doubt.. you will get ur car pimped.. find true love? maybe.... :kiss:

lol maybe ;)

still haven't heard from the second job. BLAH. now i'm nto sure if i want to keep the car, i want to get another one lol *sheepish grin* 18, and have already owned 3 cars. ouch. think abt wht tht number will be like by the time i'm 30. sweet lord jesus. :-D

whtCHA wish for?

Back