Members with piercings?

I have my nose, gauged ears with a second normal hole on one. I had an eyebrow piercing for a while, but it got yanked out of my face at work last year. I have a really bitchin' eyebrow scar now though. :D

I only have a small stud in my nose now, my ears are sensitive so I havent worn any in my ears for a long time... had my tongue done took it out for a job a long time ago.. but I like just my little nose stud :)

Blind art

Me too. I'm legally blind. Yes, it says love. :) It's a painting I made a while back. I make paintings with braille writing on it.

Anthro....smile..please post some more in the creative writing and arts section of forum..I want to see more....wowie...thanks for sharing that
Peace to you..M♥♥♥

Piercings

I only have my ears and eyebrow pierced now, but I have had many holes in my ears, eyebrow and anti eyebrow, lips (in multiple places), nose, wrists, collar bones, belly, ribs, corset piercing (but I have scoliosis so it wasn't semmetrical and it bugged me), and my hips. I believe that's it. All was done myself multiple times except the fourth time my ears were pierce was done professionally.

Wow so you have had some serious body modification done...brave..wow

Back