Members Area Security Question

traciedowell

Reaction score
This question is for people who have knowledge with keeping a members area secure for their domain. We have been struggling with different members area softwares but we keep having problems. We finally ended up going with Amember.com but it has payment options and we don't want that. We just want it to be free for our members without talking about payment options. My husband re-did our website and he takes care of all this stuff but even he doesn't know how to take that part off.

So the question is: How do we setup our members area so it doesn't include payment options for our members? How do we remove that feature?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows how to do this. :bowdown:

Are you speaking specifically how to turn it off for the software you are using, or do you want a new membership software that will easily permit you to use this feature?

Thanks. :)

GREAT! :) Sounds like a good company.

They were ok. I would've liked for them to respond quicker to our issue. Our members area has been down this week and it sucks for our members to not have access. I just am relieved that it's fixed now.

Whew!

Ohhhh, yea that is too bad about customer service. I don't know why they do that when business and happy customer is their best income resource. Ack!

My staff must respond and reply to all e-mail no later than 4 - 6 hours on weekday and no later than 12 hours on weekend.

Hope it stays good for the area now so you don't have to wait on them again.

Ohhhh, yea that is too bad about customer service. I don't know why they do that when business and happy customer is their best income resource. Ack!

My staff must respond and reply to all e-mail no later than 4 - 6 hours on weekday and no later than 12 hours on weekend.

Hope it stays good for the area now so you don't have to wait on them again.

Yes me too. Thanks!:ty:

Back