Meiders Alpine Roller coaster! Wheeeeeeeeee!

Damn it! I would love to ride this baby! In Alphine? Shyt wish its available here in America. If there is one and last more than 5 minutes, I would go ahead after fixing my health issues first... hopefully! I missed Roller Coaster, have not ride for long long time.

In my life, my number 1 favorite coaster, and it is called Goliath, second favorite... unfortunately that kind of ride lasts only 3 days and yes I rode each of these first three days. They had to shut down and had to fix to slow it down LOL its called Steel Phantom, now called The Steel Revenge which is alrighty, Third one Gemini, and Big bad wolf.

I grew up crazy about coasters. Fun Fun Fun!

Damn it! I would love to ride this baby! In Alphine? Shyt wish its available here in America. If there is one and last more than 5 minutes, I would go ahead after fixing my health issues first... hopefully! I missed Roller Coaster, have not ride for long long time.

In my life, my number 1 favorite coaster, and it is called Goliath, second favorite... unfortunately that kind of ride lasts only 3 days and yes I rode each of these first three days. They had to shut down and had to fix to slow it down LOL its called Steel Phantom, now called The Steel Revenge which is alrighty, Third one Gemini, and Big bad wolf.

I grew up crazy about coasters. Fun Fun Fun!

I have a t-shirt that says "I survived the Big Bad Wolf" from the mid-to-late 80's. I felt a little nauseous after that one. :aw: I prefer the "old-fashioned" kind. Just up and down and a few little curves. :P

I'm sure there are no brakes so people don't stop and get run into but what if a tree fell across the track or something? I'd still ride it and it wouldn't be the stupidest thing I've done by far!

Saw that the other day, have made plans to go there this summer as I will be in Austria already, it's about 2 hours away from where my parents lives. Whoop!!!

I personally don't mind if brake needs to be removed :giggle:

Its the thrill that counts. And thanks a lot, this makes me want ride in which I found out called Mountain coaster. I think it is a lot hell fun than regular coasters we have seen.

I saw one coaster video that is in UK, I don't mind ride that one.

And yes, I have rode many many different coasters Still, my heart on Goliath the first coaster that blew my mind out, no other coaster that successfully blew my mind.

I personally don't mind if brake needs to be removed :giggle:

Its the thrill that counts. And thanks a lot, this makes me want ride in which I found out called Mountain coaster. I think it is a lot hell fun than regular coasters we have seen.

I saw one coaster video that is in UK, I don't mind ride that one.

And yes, I have rode many many different coasters Still, my heart on Goliath the first coaster that blew my mind out, no other coaster that successfully blew my mind.

Have you been to Cedar Point in Sandusky?

Read post #2 above :)

images

Below is my number one favorite
images

Have you been to Cedar Point in Sandusky?

Read post #2 above :)

images

Haha! I missed a couple familiar rides on that list. I've been but I haven't ridden everything there. It's a big place and the lines were LONNNNNNNNG that day. I was all Top Fuel dragster and Millenium Force. Gemini was another that we rode but I didn't ride it as we had our baby. We are a family of four with one youngster so we alternated turns on rides.

:) Yeah, I had same issues when we have babies. Sucks, eh?

I have always wanted to be member of ACA, and I don't think it will ever happen :( Unless if I have better days ahead.

Haha! I missed a couple familiar rides on that list. I've been but I haven't ridden everything there. It's a big place and the lines were LONNNNNNNNG that day. I was all Top Fuel dragster and Millenium Force. Gemini was another that we rode but I didn't ride it as we had our baby. We are a family of four with one youngster so we alternated turns on rides.

Back