Megyn Kelly walks into a bar.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Orders a Bloody Mary.

No you're not slow today. You're British right? Her joke is based on a piece of American news.

Its a joke about Megyn Kelly (she works for NBC news I think) and bombastic fool Donald Trump. Trump made a misogynistic statement to her in which he said "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever."

:laugh2: all I can really say "about that" is she deserved it...Trump isn't the guy who takes insults laying down...and loved the one when he said..."Only Rosie McDonnell"....:laugh2: ...the looks on all the candidate's faces was priceless....Needless to say, Trump is still in the lead...:giggle:

Well, RR, he's probably saying a lot of things that we are all thinking and its paying off for now....in the end, I'm not sure that's how one should behave in public life. He isn't beholden to anyone so we shall see.....

No you're not slow today. You're British right? Her joke is based on a piece of American news.

Its a joke about Megyn Kelly (she works for NBC news I think) and bombastic fool Donald Trump. Trump made a misogynistic statement to her in which he said "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her... wherever."

No, she works for Fox news . I hope to HELL Trump does NOT win ! I don't like Bush but at least he has some class. And it's going more than being loud a mouth spoil brat to
be a president .

Well, RR, he's probably saying a lot of things that we are all thinking and its paying off for now....in the end, I'm not sure that's how one should behave in public life. He isn't beholden to anyone so we shall see.....

True that, Tousi...Trump is riding high now...whether he can remain on the horse...time will tell. Gotta admit, tho' ....he's made it really interesting so far...:giggle:

Ohhhhh I see domestic joke

Ahhh perfect description! Yep its verrrrry domestic. I'm Canadian and I had to google her name to make sure it was her. I heard rumblings about that blood remark hereabouts but didn't pay much attention to it because he's being an attention-seeking trumpeting fool.

Trump the trumpeting fool! :lol:

I cannot stand Trump. I sincerely hope he doesn't win the nomination. Anybody would be better than him at this point. Just my opinion.

not lot of chose another Bush trump or hc..Many on here don't like her but she seems best you got which don't say much poor america

not lot of chose another Bush trump or hc..Many on here don't like her but she seems best you got which don't say much poor america

There are many choices, there are about 15 people seeking the Republican nomination and some besides Hilary seeking Democrat. We have some time before primaries. I haven't found my pic yet, keeping my eyes open on some of these guys. There are some good people there.

ahhhhhhh I see,i thought that all just those three..who do you think will win..have the others said or done anything as yet

ahhhhhhh I see,i thought that all just those three..who do you think will win..have the others said or done anything as yet

It's way too soon to pick a winner. So far, here are the declared candidates:

Republicans

Jeb Bush
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
Ted Cruz
Carly Fiorina
Jim Gilmore
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
John Kasich
George Pataki
Rand Paul
Rick Perry
Marco Rubio
Rick Santorum
Donald Trump
Scott Walker

Democrats

Lincoln Chafee
Hillary Clinton
Martin O'Malley
Bernie Sanders
Jim Webb

Possible Democrats who might run are:

Joe Biden
Andrew Cuomo
Dennis Kucinich
Brian Schweitzer

Timeline for caz:

The primary elections in South Carolina (my state) aren't until February 2016.

SC primary run-off elections are June.

National conventions for both parties are in July.

Presidential election is November.

I hope the next debate will be showed on a regular TV station so people that do want to see it will not need cable TV . I thought that stinks Fox news doing that in the first debate.

UGH ! I no longer have CNN , I was paying $30 more for cable and only liked about 3 channels out of the package. It was a lot of home shopping , sports and Animal Planet was a huge disappointment to me.
I know networks takes turns but I was hoping it would be on one that you didn't need cable TV . I just can't stand paying for something I am not going to use or watch .
I could get the packed again to was the debates then get rid of when they're over. Thank you for the link !

http://therightscoop.com/donald-tru...test-national-poll-fiorina-surge-is-for-real/ This poll show Trump number has dropped to 17 % ! :)

Last edited:
Back