Megamillions :fingersx

Jellybean

Reaction score
Who's getting a Megamillions ticket for tomorrow? Over 300 million up for grabs!!!

Awww...the fingers crossed symbol didn't come up. Oh well. Anyhow if I won I'd say goodbye to work. :wave:

Yeah me too, and build my dream house, a beautiful southern mansion. Buy antique cars. Pay off my family debt. Give to several Native American and Christian charities as well as to the world AIDS fund. Also give to some archaeological efforts. Travel. buy the clothes and other things i love. Create a foundation for my parents to run that gives money to churches and missionaries in need..... hmm what else oh get some really expensive tattoes and have great parties for my friends. LOL

$355 Million +

My mom and I got 5 tickets together an hour ago. Hope one of us wins! :fingersx:

Gosh, if I won, I wouldnt quit my job. I probably would just travel every summer. :)

First thing I would do is PAY off debt.

Next thing, buy a house but not a mansion. Dont need all that space.

Then, talk about investments cuz I dont believe in blowing all the money at once and not investing in some of it.

Put money away for children

Help pay off family debt and buy a new house for my mom and my brother.

Donate

My hubby would quit his job and start his catering business.

Then little luxuries here and there but nothing too outrageous like a $200K car.

I read that people who completely change their lives and live outlandishly end up depressed or losing all of their money. I do not want that to happen to me. Maybe the temptation would be there but important I dont forget my humble beginnings.

I would love to win at least $50K if not millions. That would be great. :)

Gosh, if I won, I wouldnt quit my job. I probably would just travel every summer. :)

First thing I would do is PAY off debt.

Next thing, buy a house but not a mansion. Dont need all that space.

Then, talk about investments cuz I dont believe in blowing all the money at once and not investing in some of it.

Put money away for children

Help pay off family debt and buy a new house for my mom and my brother.

Donate

My hubby would quit his job and start his catering business.

Then little luxuries here and there but nothing too outrageous like a $200K car.

I read that people who completely change their lives and live outlandishly end up depressed or losing all of their money. I do not want that to happen to me. Maybe the temptation would be there but important I dont forget my humble beginnings.

I would love to win at least $50K if not millions. That would be great. :)

that is VERY TRUE!!! and it is frightening because some ended up on the streets due to bankruptcy, whatnot!!! because they don't know what they are getting themselves into and it gets out of control and then it gets too late as they become depressed/lose all the money! gosh!

just like shel- i would still work but probably part time so we can travel... -pay off our college loans
-get new car/SUV
-buy a house- no more apts! :ugh:
-then contribute some to our families and CLOSE friends
-set up savings/trust fund for ourselves and future kids
-donate to organizations for breast cancer, diabetes, aids, etc..
-then finally, we will invest the rest of it :D

Yeah, GA. I have bought Canadian lotto tickets before just out of curiosity.....long time ago.

Btw, the Mega went off this past Tuesday at 390 million and 2 people won; one from California and the other from Georgia.

The main site is MegaMillions.com

I don't usually buy lottery tickets, but I bought five tickets on Monday for fun. I have not even checked my tickets to see I won some money off Mega Millions.

I have played lottery in Canada several time. One of them were called Win Can or Can Win.

Back