Megabus

Interesting. At first, I thought this was for commuters. I don't mind to give it a try but the closest city they have is about 400 miles away from where I am. The destinations are very limited.

i agree limit of destination but they do trave from where i am right now but they don't go to place where i wanted to go shrugs
but interesting

That's interesting. Look cheaper to travel.

I have heard of it... the prices various. $1 to $20 for Minneapolis to Milwaukee. So it interesting to have more options to save money.

That sounds nice, but we've got a huge bus/train/trolley system where I am. The train system goes from downtown all the way out of town for as far as 20 or 30 miles. I could walk from my house to the nearest train station 2 miles away and then go all the way downtown... and back. :)

^^ Sounds like you live in Dallas, Texas. They have interurban light rail system. Houston also has one but it's not big as Dallas.

Remmy the movie about long bus (I forgot what title it was) and actually it was two bus in one and driver are crazy going thru narrow mountain road too fast becasue of brake failure. Also tire of bus blown and it automatically replace with new one without stopping (blown tire flips up and new one flips down). I thought it was funny.

Catty

Back