Meeting the future love of your life

^Angel^ said:
It doesn't really matter where, how or when you meet the love of your life....Love can happen anywhere at anytime..... It could happen on line, in a chat, bar, at church, store, anywhere really, it shouldn't matter what other people thinks or your grandkids, every story is " fairy tale " and there's always a happy ending once you find the true love you've been waiting for all your life.......

yeah!!!! true that!!!!!

^Angel^ said:
It doesn't really matter where, how or when you meet the love of your life....Love can happen anywhere at anytime..... It could happen on line, in a chat, bar, at church, store, anywhere really, it shouldn't matter what other people thinks or your grandkids, every story is " fairy tale " and there's always a happy ending once you find the true love you've been waiting for all your life.......

I would be happy if I could just meet my true love. I'm tired of being lonely.

Reiko said:

You will hon, it may not happen now but in time it will, you shall see :hug:

i think i already have..i know he loves me i just don't know in what way. :|

I met the love of my life (Hubby) at work. :)

The9thPawn said:
How/Where/When do you imagine meeting the love of your life?

i like to imagine that i've already met him. he's someone who is so much a part of my life, i can't think of how he got there; he just slipped in like there was a place made especially for him.

of course, i'm 19- what do i know about the love of my life?

I can't know how/where/when I meet the love of my love... It's has no answer ... possibly most love stories don't begin at first sight !!!

I fell in love with a girl while I was in university ... ( I majored math in the science faculty ..Do you like math, btw ? ... me neither :) )
My love hadn't started suddenly ...At first , there was nothing to happen...but as time passes, I felt 'beats of my heart' ... I was in love :) I was in deep shock.. :giggle:
Yet, I cannot answer the question for how/where/when ? Sorry ;)
By the way, I miss my childhood love !!!!! If only I had told her that I loved her so much... What a regret !!! :Oops:

The9thPawn said:
This question is more for the women of the board, but anyone can reply.

Somehow, I do not think that a woman wants to meet the man of her dreams in a bar.. or in a chat room. Telling a story to her future children "Oh it was so romantic, he IM'ed me and said 'Hey I think your handle/name is hot! Lets meet up'" is not what I picture women would love.

How/Where/When do you imagine meeting the love of your life?

meeting the love of my life

First of all i would love to meet someone who likes me for me! i don't care where i meet the love of my life haha as long as i meet him soon! x

I met mine thru my former roommates and after 3 years of drama and crazy people, we realized we felt the connection and fell in love.

I met the love of my life at a religious convention (we're both of the same religion)... she chose to talk to me out of 6,000 people. She wrote my mother a letter asking for my email address (this was almost 6 years ago) and my mother conveniently "lost" it, hehe, but I found it over a year later on accident and wrote her back... the rest is history.

I know what you mean, no one really wants to hook up at a bar or club, but it's so lonely sometimes that you do what you can. Where else to look?

I found my husband by luck, through his sister set us up. But I remember going to places and parties and hope I could find the 'right' one.

There is also online like deaf match, deaf passions, etc... Or some Deaf forums that allow you to post and look for someone with same qualities as you do. That is online anyway.

Offline, there is Deaf clubs, Deaf events, etc. Deaf is small world! :)

There is old saying , "Love is like chasing a butterfly. If y ou keep on chasing butterfly, it will fly away from you however if you ingore it , it will be curious and fly toward to you to rest on your hand."

Love is unexpected and its best that way. Doing things desparately tend to lead in ugly situation. Trust me. :afro:

If ur avatar is real, how can you be lonely and couldn't find a guy ,considering u re good looking woman??? :eek3:

There is old saying , "Love is like chasing a butterfly. If y ou keep on chasing butterfly, it will fly away from you however if you ingore it , it will be curious and fly toward to you to rest on your hand."

Love is unexpected and its best that way. Doing things desparately tend to lead in ugly situation. Trust me. :afro:

I agree. The minute I decided to stop looking for love - it found me...

Love of your life can happen any where at any time, even miles away from your hometown. There's one person out there for each of us, and only that one person have the key to your heart. It's better to find someone who shares the same common priorities, goals and love as you. ;)

Love of your life can happen any where at any time, even miles away from your hometown. There's one person out there for each of us, and only that one person have the key to your heart. It's better to find someone who shares the same common priorities, goals and love as you. ;)

Agreed!!

But do you really believe there is someone for everyone??? Sometimes there is more than one person out there but we found this one first? Or is there possible that there is no one for someone??

Agreed!!

But do you really believe there is someone for everyone??? Sometimes there is more than one person out there but we found this one first? Or is there possible that there is no one for someone??

Yes, I do believe that, I believe in true love and believes that there's someone out there for each one of us, but if we are searching too hard, we won't find that someone special, if we don't search and let love come to us, he could be all you've been searching for all your life.

That's one reason why I refused to get married after all those years until I find my true love, my soul mate for life, when I do, I'll decide when to tie the knot. ;)

I thought I found my true love 17 years ago, but he wasn't the one for me because he end up cheating on me for the whole six years in our realtionship together. :(

Back