meet new uk ppl with cochlear implants

Msfantastic14

Reaction score
has anyone tried to make a website concerning cochlear implantes and where u can meet others?
i am in the middle of making one but im not sure wether i should go on because im waiting to get some more info about wether i should do it or not from my cochlear implant centre because i already have a site about my experience of my cochlear implant but i want to be able to talk to uk cochlear implantees and have a chat etc make some new friends maybe learn sign language as i never got to learn because i wasnt born deaf i just went deaf at 8 years old but got a cochlear implant at 9 and never had tolearn coz i could hear from the cochlear implant
anyway was just wondering if theres anyone from bradford royal situated in uk and hope to chat?
bye for now

Have you asked at the RNID? I used to work there (but live in Australia now) and I remember they had regional branches. They might have some info on a support/social group near Bradford? I'm trying to remember where their Northern office was based - Blackburn?

Good luck with your website - it's a great idea.

Back