Mean to trick or treaters?

Were you mean to trick or treaters?

• Yeah, I don't want those spoil rotten kids knocking on my door.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yes, I gave some candies to those kids with cute little costumes.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • something else?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
mld4ds said:
Correct, but they would not hand out candies to sick children because of hyperactive......

Know why? Nurses can not control too many wild kids jumping on beds because of sugary candies.......

Nurse will be always ask Doctor permission before giving it to the child.

Nurse ain't dumb enough what makes nurse have cerfication RN.

GalaxyAngel said:
Nurse will be always ask Doctor permission before giving it to the child.

Nurse ain't dumb enough what makes nurse have cerfication RN.

Nope, nurses do give candies without doctor's knowledge. Why?...the children needs to be good behavior or get some good energy from tireness. The nurse would know if the kids are diabetics.

Any agruement?

mld4ds said:
Correct, but they would not hand out candies to sick children because of hyperactive......

Know why? Nurses can not control too many wild kids jumping on beds because of sugary candies.......

thats a misconception, sugar does not make kids hyper

take a chill pill, whatever makes the kids happy is the best medicine even if its in a form of a candy, it will make their day

there are many different alternatives for the diabetics and only a handful are diabetic, so your reasoning is that we cannot give kids candies because some of them are diabetic?

if a loved one in your family was allergic to sugar, thats understandable to get rid of the sugar in the house because you love the member and is looking out for his/her best interests but this is the real world, and to justify taking away candy from 50 kids just because 2-3 have diabetics is not reasonable as there are benefits from candies and for your information:

the hosptial can always get sugarfree candies :roll:

Ailuros said:
thats a misconception, sugar does not make kids hyper

take a chill pill, whatever makes the kids happy is the best medicine even if its in a form of a candy, it will make their day

there are many different alternatives for the diabetics and only a handful are diabetic, so your reasoning is that we cannot give kids candies because some of them are diabetic?

if a loved one in your family was allergic to sugar, thats understandable to get rid of the sugar in the house because you love the member and is looking out for his/her best interests but this is the real world, and to justify taking away candy from 50 kids just because 2-3 have diabetics is not reasonable as there are benefits from candies and for your information:

the hosptial can always get sugarfree candies :roll:

Some parents brought candies that they are not aware about young patients with diabetics. Well, some kids are very clever so that they could collect more candies if they trade for other non-candy items or charge other poor kids for using their electronic games.

It is not wise to bring the candies since other parents for kids with diabetics can file lawsuit against hopstial and probably against parents/visitors....

mld4ds said:
Nope, nurses do give candies without doctor's knowledge. Why?...the children needs to be good behavior or get some good energy from tireness. The nurse would know if the kids are diabetics.

Any agruement?

:rofl:

Wanna more agruements... out of order!

I recommend you should have go visit hospital and ask them away do your homework.... fill me in information.. :smash:
Deadline... Nov 11th.. good luck!

GalaxyAngel said:
:rofl:

Wanna more agruements... out of order!

I recommend you should have go visit hospital and ask them away do your homework.... fill me in information.. :smash:
Deadline... Nov 11th.. good luck!

My sister in law has a law degree and MBA degree, and her husband is a physician.

Are you telling me that I am dead wrong????

What is your credit in education?

I been handing out small cardsized cd's to the kids instead of candies for the past 3 years.

Keebler foods gave me 300 the cd's to hand out this year. The cd's have educational games and funny shows for the kids. Theyre safer than candies and lasts a lifetime.

Richard

mld4ds said:
My sister in law has a law degree and MBA degree, and her husband is a physician.

Are you telling me that I am dead wrong????

What is your credit in education?

ahh... Physcian have giving away lollipop to children.. (still inside sugar level)
*hmmmm* No difference!
duh!
I've seen physcian office all over and always giving away candy simple alike lollipop.. *hmmm* Now do your homeWORK now...
Dont' forget fill everyone know what did you have homework deadline nov 11th. Good Luck!
pointless about your family lawyer blah blah blah.. physcian blah blah.. why don't you GO VISIT HOPSITAL PEROID..
-end of discussion-

GalaxyAngel said:
ahh... Physcian have giving away lollipop to children.. (still inside sugar level)
*hmmmm* No difference!
duh!
I've seen physcian office all over and always giving away candy simple alike lollipop.. *hmmm* Now do your homeWORK now...
Dont' forget fill everyone know what did you have homework deadline nov 11th. Good Luck!
pointless about your family lawyer blah blah blah.. physcian blah blah.. why don't you GO VISIT HOPSITAL PEROID..
-end of discussion-

Give me a break...I am fully aware that any doctor give one candy or two to each child in order to be in good behavoir or in good sprint.....

That does not mean that the doctors would give them large amount of sugary candies.....

My 10 years old neice with Type 1 Diabetes is the daughter of lawyer and physcian. I am not surprised if any hospital would excell surplus from donations including candies to the non-profit ogranization.

I am sure that the hopsital would write off the tax for donations....

Ok...take some candies instead of chill pill.....

My mom is a nurse, and I asked her what they reward kids often more with.. .She said nurses give out stickers more instead of candies... Hope this settle the debate down.

racheleggert said:
My mom is a nurse, and I asked her what they reward kids often more with.. .She said nurses give out stickers more instead of candies... Hope this settle the debate down.

Thanks...I dont have to do my homework..hee..hee

mld4ds said:
Thanks...I dont have to do my homework..hee..hee
offically you're lazy researching...

Hey rachel, Don't need your help.. as long MLD4DS must do his frigg'n homework ... til Nov 11th.. That is it.. Your Mom is nurse (probably different division area)
*ahem*

GalaxyAngel said:
offically you're lazy researching...

Hey rachel, Don't need your help.. as long MLD4DS must do his frigg'n homework ... til Nov 11th.. That is it.. Your Mom is nurse (probably different division area)
*ahem*

Actually my mom is a LPN nurse and is studying to be a RN nurse (she and I go to same college)... My mom have experince with family practice before she work at nursing home and nurse pool. When she worked for Family Practioners, kids sometimes come in, and she would give them stickers for good behavior when their parents are sick and needed care, and see doctor.

racheleggert said:
Actually my mom is a LPN nurse and is studying to be a RN nurse (she and I go to same college)... My mom have experince with family practice before she work at nursing home and nurse pool. When she worked for Family Practioners, kids sometimes come in, and she would give them stickers for good behavior when their parents are sick and needed care, and see doctor.

Ah.. that was different Nursing Home...

I mention to mld4ds must do their homework researching HOSPITAL only.. not rest other facitily likely eg: Nursing home, other... Only hospital peroid.. Mld4ds have to learn themselves and no reilable another AD'ers help.
:smash:

GalaxyAngel said:
Ah.. that was different Nursing Home...

I mention to mld4ds must do their homework researching HOSPITAL only.. not rest other facitily likely eg: Nursing home, other... Only hospital peroid.. Mld4ds have to learn themselves and no reilable another AD'ers help.
:smash:

Well, I concer with racheleggert.

My kids always get stickers at the doctors' offices and hospitals, too....

Nobody else gives some candies to my kids at the hospitals execpt banks...

Bullylady, why do I bother to accept your demand for homework? Go watch Star Trek TV programs....

:-o

at this debates no offend on that
felt like i am hitting a wall

look i have been experience being at the hospital and doctor offices during my childhood years (was a sick kid)

i got lolipop at doctor office

a choclate cake on my birthday at the hospital (due to pnemonia i got on my birthday)

i am not a diabete or allergic to sugar

Back