Me dumb ok.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How do i get rid of the Fan Box in email .. yes I signed up all craps like this. :o it's too late now.

how do i get rid of it before it spreads out to my friends by looking into my email addresses. :shock:

Thank you!

huh? what? what's going on?

huh? what? what's going on?

what fan box ?

it's a scam email that i opened there thinking it was the simliar as FB but it turns out that its a scam.

so i am trying to figure out how to delete it so i did google it some says i should not delete it and need to report to blab blah or something. I just wonder if you guys know what it is then i would know how to delete it.

if you see " fan box" don't bother to open it. its just a cheap scam.
its my loss. lol

it's a scam email that i opened there thinking it was the simliar as FB but it turns out that its a scam.

so i am trying to figure out how to delete it so i did google it some says i should not delete it and need to report to blab blah or something. I just wonder if you guys know what it is then i would know how to delete it.

if you see " fan box" don't bother to open it. its just a cheap scam.
its my loss. lol

Go to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes and download the freeware program. Update and do a quick scan, it should find malwares and delete them.

Go to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes and download the freeware program. Update and do a quick scan, it should find malwares and delete them.

Ok thank you linux!! i cant do it at work :mad2: I ll try to get it asap tonight if i remember. actually my family and i will be out tonight.

I pray i ll come home early tonight and will get take care of it. thank you so much!!! appreciate it! mew!

How do i get rid of the Fan Box in email .. yes I signed up all craps like this. :o it's too late now.

how do i get rid of it before it spreads out to my friends by looking into my email addresses. :shock:

Thank you!

Block them first. Make sure the entire domain of Fanbox is blocked. Change password on your email account. Run virus and spyware/malware programs. Then send emails to all your friends and apologize/warn them.

Block them first. Make sure the entire domain of Fanbox is blocked. Change password on your email account. Run virus and spyware/malware programs. Then send emails to all your friends and apologize/warn them.

Ok gotcha. im stuck at work here. damn.

by the way, I just changed my password in my email. i will not be able to block that my office won't allow it somehow. but i ll figure out to do it. thanks

Ok gotcha. im stuck at work here. damn.

They tried to infiltrate my address book before. I never use any of those features where they offer to help you "find friends" if you give up your email password. Big danger signs flashing!

im trying to find "domain" that is where I am having some troubles. will ask fo ryou guys for help later.. damn i cant believe that i ve been doing so great for YEARS until now. why now! I suppose my mind is getting old. :giggle:

They tried to infiltrate my address book before. I never use any of those features where they offer to help you "find friends" if you give up your email password. Big danger signs flashing!

oh boy

I did change the password after reading yours.

Fanbox is nasty. :mad:

When you join them, they dig up e-mail contacts from your Hotmail, Yahoo or other webmail account to send invitation to your friends and family without your knowledge or their explanation. Someone asked me about the Fanbox and I did research on them. That was how I found out about them.

Fanbox is nasty. :mad:

When you join them, they dig up e-mail contacts from your Hotmail, Yahoo or other webmail account to send invitation to your friends and family without your knowledge or their explanation. Someone asked me about the Fanbox and I did research on them. That was how I found out about them.

yeah thats where I am trying to stop it from there.

im trying to find "domain" that is where I am having some troubles. will ask fo ryou guys for help later.. damn i cant believe that i ve been doing so great for YEARS until now. why now! I suppose my mind is getting old. :giggle:

Well, Fanbox uses several different addresses to bypass the spam blockers. I think they have a number of different people names in the address. In Yahoo, I just used "fanboxmail.com" and "fanboxnotes.com" for filters, rather than say "joeblow@fanbox.com" because it blocks all Fanbox that way.

I also researched them after getting a bunch of emails from them about 2 years ago. They got one of my friends. Bad news.

Back