Mda

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
I know that I have been talking about getting a sidekick but now I like the MDA and was wondering if any of you have a mda and do you like it better than sk 1, 2, and 3? Is MDA basically the same as SK? please explain since Im going to check them out tomorrow. Thanks

T-Mobile MDA (don't forget to include "T-Mobile" befoer "MDA") has Windows Mobile. Sidekick uses Danger OS.

T-Mobile MDA has a slidable screen, while Sidekick uses a swivable screen.

tmobile mda has windows mobile operating system that includes Excel, Words, PowerPoints, IE, MSN im, PDF(Adobe reader). mda is same type as cingular 8525/8125 and Verizon/Sprint 6700. Window Mobile has alot of softwares you want to download online like games, business, communications medicals and etc. What more is that you can watch some movies or videos on your pda.

I have been play with MDA and I saying it's horrible.

instant message is too slow.
there is no pushy e-mail to receive in real-time. You would have to click to receive/sent.

there is no pushy e-mail to receive in real-time. You would have to click to receive/sent.

mda does have windows mobile 5.0 so that means it has direct push feature. it is not horrible.

mda does have windows mobile 5.0 so that means it has direct push feature. it is not horrible.

no, it doesn't. I spend many hours to see what is like and it didn't get anything right away. Maybe I didn't look at manual. oops?

no, it doesn't. I spend many hours to see what is like and it didn't get anything right away. Maybe I didn't look at manual. oops?

yup probably you might miss the parts. all windows mobile 5.0 and 6.0 o/s have direct push... i have my Cingular 8125. it is a sister of tmobile MDA. both are made under same company, HTC. my 8125 has direct push. i love it ! it is same server as BB email server - same email program as sk2. very quick email transmitting.

Any phone with WM 5.0 have push mail.

Almost all phone with built in instant message uses SMS which is slow so you would need to find a IM that uses data instead of SMS like IM+ or Agile etc which is very fast like IM on home computers.
B

MDA gone from T-Mobile's website

MDA gone from T-Mobile's website

We were slightly thrilled when T-Mobile introduced the MDA and SDA Windows Mobile units roughly a year ago to thunderous applause of T-Mobile customers who wanted a branded Windows Mobile unit in their hot hands. The MDA was T-Mobile's valiant attempt to satisfy the hunger for an EDGE-enabled and fully fledged WM Pocket PC Phone with built-in WiFi (like the sister phone, Cingular's 8125). Bu, alas, the time has come to kiss the MDA goodbye it seems. As such, the handset has completely disappeared from T-Mobile's website. Is this just a short-term omission or is the MDA gone for good? Is this a sign that a replacement is near? Until then, perhaps T-Mobile peeps are out of luck in the Pocket PC department.

MDA GONE, :bye:

T-MOBILE

Back