McDonald’s Happy Meal resists decomposition for six months

That's nothing! Here is a picture of a McDonald's hamburger, purchased in 1996. The one on the left is the 2008 fresh model; the right is from 1996. Virtually unchanged! :iobarf:
Source: McDonald's burger story
23l4b7.jpg

Disgusting.

you should be report to complaint to chief to inspect to health strict, because you are lost license because business own! that is why reason!

That's nothing! Here is a picture of a McDonald's hamburger, purchased in 1996. The one on the left is the 2008 fresh model; the right is from 1996. Virtually unchanged! :iobarf:
Source: McDonald's burger story
23l4b7.jpg

good ole' memory. I've been eating McD hamburger and chicken nuggets since 3 years old. :drool:

My parents refused to take me to fast food places when I was little so when I was a student at MSSD, I used to go to Roy Rogers on the corner near the Kendall Green every chance I got. I wonder if it's still there? :hmm:

My parents refused to take me to fast food places when I was little so when I was a student at MSSD, I used to go to Roy Rogers on the corner near the Kendall Green every chance I got. I wonder if it's still there? :hmm:

Only time we had fast food was for birthday parties (usually pizzas) or if we got good grades (French fries, but it wasn't always McDonald's.)

Kinda old news. There was a documentary made in 2003 called "Supersize Me". It's worth watching because that guy did this all on his own, without a campaign or vendetta against McDonalds for money. He did it just to show his experience feeding on Micky D's for a month. One part of the documentary shows the food aging process of mcdonald's fries and burger vs fries and burger from a local mom n' pops hamburger joint spanning many weeks.

Only time we had fast food was for birthday parties (usually pizzas) or if we got good grades (French fries, but it wasn't always McDonald's.)

mmm, scratch the never part. My parents used to have pizza with anchovies on them when I was 7 so for 3 years I refused to eat pizza because I thought anchovies were required for pizza. We didn't go out to eat in fast food places though.

My brother used to take my little sister and me out to Pizza Hut and I fell in love with pepperoni pizza. I have not had pizza from there in 4 months.

Kinda old news. There was a documentary made in 2003 called "Supersize Me". It's worth watching because that guy did this all on his own, without a campaign or vendetta against McDonalds for money. He did it just to show his experience feeding on Micky D's for a month. One part of the documentary shows the food aging process of mcdonald's fries and burger vs fries and burger from a local mom n' pops hamburger joint spanning many weeks.

Only bad point that nobody can eat McDonald everday, we eat random that make balance on our body. He prove it insane.

Just found out that my grandpa like McDonald but not daily like him, just one or twice time a month in life time. Guess what? He is over 90s and still stand. Of course, he isn't fat at all.

It could be his excellent immune or something.

There is a 24 hour McDonald's directly across the street from work. I do know of one supervisor that has McDonald's every morning for breakfast. I usually skip breakfast altogether and I can't think of the last time I went to McDonald's. Maybe it was around this time last year? I just flat out don't like McDonald's or any fast burger joint really except for Dairy Queen.

There is a 24 hour McDonald's directly across the street from work. I do know of one supervisor that has McDonald's every morning for breakfast. I usually skip breakfast altogether and I can't think of the last time I went to McDonald's. Maybe it was around this time last year? I just flat out don't like McDonald's or any fast burger joint really except for Dairy Queen.

The only burger joints that I like are Wendy's and Fuddruckers. Now I want to drive like 122 miles to the nearest Fuddruckers. :shock: I'm feeling better btw if I'm thinking that!

The only burger joints that I like are Wendy's and Fuddruckers. Now I want to drive like 122 miles to the nearest Fuddruckers. :shock: I'm feeling better btw if I'm thinking that!

Damn just found out Fuddruckers in Richmond is closed. :(

I think the last time I was at a Mc Donald's was two years ago just above my audi's old office. I prefer Wendy's but I don't think I've been there since shortly after I moved to Lynchburg.

I would not eat that Wendy as the guy that started it hate gay people.
Ellen Degeneres had her own tv show and Wendy ran ads on it , When Ellen Degeneres can out that she was gay , Wendy's drop their ads from her show.
I did eat there before Wendy's drops Ellen's show and had a salad and got a horrible headache from the preserver Wendy's put on their salad. I know someone that got a headache from their salad too.

I would not eat that Wendy as the guy that started it hate gay people.
Ellen Degeneres had her own tv show and Wendy ran ads on it , When Ellen Degeneres can out that she was gay , Wendy's drop their ads from her show.
I did eat there before Wendy's drops Ellen's show and had a salad and got a horrible headache from the preserver Wendy's put on their salad. I know someone that got a headache from their salad too.

I wasn't aware that the late Dave Thomas hated gays.

I never watch TV and I don't even own one.

I haven't eaten at Wendy's in a long time and the only thing I order there is a plain single or small fries. I never order both at once because I run the risk of blowing my diabetes out of control. I prefer my homemade salads at home. I never order salads from resturants.

Wendy's menu lists the plain single as 42 carbs and according to my diet plan I can only have 130 carbs per day. That's 43 carbs per meal. Add small fries and my carb total goes up to 87 carbs! :shock: The info comes from the Wendy's website.

I prefer to make my burgers at home cuz I can have it my way and not have people put chicken with my order of burgers. That's because every time I want BBQ sauce with my burgers, people think i'm crazy and they think i actually want chicken with my burger cuz I asked for BBQ sauce. They seem to think BBQ sauce is for chicken only.

Or worse yet, people don't seem to care what I order and give me the wrong items and then it's a major hassle getting my order right. I prefer not to go to burger's joints at all for this reason.

I still think the Wendy's burgers taste better than McD. :dunno:

50 years ago:

sugar.jpg

today:

sugar.jpg

And it's still edible. Should we stop using sugar?

Or how about salt that is millions of years old and it's still edible?

Back