McCain Supporters Rescued Flags From Obama Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you said you accepted the issues they support, it appeared that you were talking about Fox News. Fox News is well known to be conservative and biased.

No. i dont watch fox news. I read online. I dont like watching it on tv.

then why complain over first Iraq War from H. Bush? WTF?

Why make up lies that Clinton started wars?

We got involved in wars that were already in progress in Bosnia and Somalia. We did not start them.

No! Fox News is the TRUTH. Liberal is bias news either. I don't believe this link. It's LYING! Fox News is the truth.

Not true, Fox news is known as most bias, misled and lies against democrat since 90's.

The link that thread starter was posted were lied about thrown flag issue then Brad posted link (below) is defined of thrown flag issue is lied, it make looks democrat so bad. I don't accept any lies and misled from some media, usually Fox news, it had been done to Clinton, Al Gore, Kerry and now, Obama.
'Thrown Away Flags' Story False, Dem Convention Official Says

There's no big liberal media, unlike Fox news when opposite to big conservative media, CNN isn't liberal media either since it's between of them at truth, CNN has great define about issues on presidents that based on fact or interview.

Fox news is MOST bias/lies news in my life, that it.

The Huffington Post isn't liberal media, PERIOD.

Not true, Fox news is known as most bias, misled and lies against democrat since 90's.

The link that thread starter was posted were lied about thrown flag issue then Brad posted link (below) is defined of thrown flag issue is lied, it make looks democrat so bad. I don't accept any lies and misled from some media, usually Fox news, it had been done to Clinton, Al Gore, Kerry and now, Obama.
'Thrown Away Flags' Story False, Dem Convention Official Says

There's no big liberal media, unlike Fox news when opposite to big conservative media, CNN isn't liberal media either since it's between of them at truth, CNN has great define about issues on presidents that based on fact or interview.

Fox news is MOST bias/lies news in my life, that it.

Told you that conservative is no better than liberal or centrist since they got messed with job, however you don't fully understand about how conservative works.

CNN is bias about 2 Bush, McCain, Palin, Cheney too. :roll: I hate LYING. Liberal is trying to fix about Obama to truth. The Democratic people set Republican up.

Someone in here. It's not respect to someone posts The person is very rebellion and wrath of God's will. I don't like someone's attitude with "know it all" It obvious lying! I am not buying the crap link and news. I rather be HONEST than Dishonest. This is terrible attitude toward to anyone. You might be WRATH.

Hey hey you guys.

Just clam down. There is no reason to be upset...

CNN is bias about 2 Bush, McCain, Palin, Cheney too. :roll: I hate LYING. Liberal is trying to fix about Obama to truth. The Democratic people set Republican up.

You mean Republicans stealing flags from the Democrats and spreading a fabricated story?

Yes, the Democrats are setting up Republicans. :roll:

What's next? The sky isn't blue? The earth is flat?

Someone in here. It's not respect to someone posts The person is very rebellion and wrath of God's will. I don't like someone's attitude with "know it all" It obvious lying! I am not buying the crap link and news. I rather be HONEST than Dishonest. This is terrible attitude toward to anyone. You might be WRATH.

It's not often at CNN, Fox news is much worst, I had seen both of news before and Fox news is most disgusting news to me, I quit watch Fox news in long time ago. CNN is just told you a truth about how conservative are doing bad job in part, even negative views, such as on Iraq war, oil drilling and others.

Example of interview on between McCain and CNN aren't lie or misled.
McCain defends '100 years in Iraq' statement - CNN.com

Who cares about God truth? I'm not christian, even I don't like any lies and misled against political issue, even religion aren't matters.

You need to start thinking with that brain of yours instead of continuing to say one stupid thing after another about politics.

You really can't think for yourself and that's part of the reason why I didn't accept your half-assed apology.

Yeah. Everyone need to calm down with their WRATH and emotions. Geez! I'm relax and calm down.

No, I am refered to here when a several AD'ers (inculding you) began to argue about it, as took it a personal...

*In General*
Just don't worry about this thread and other related thread to here. If I were you, I would let it go.

My husband who is a former Marine and who works at the Pentagon has said that Fox News is very very biased and conservative.

My husband who is a former Marine and who works at the Pentagon has said that Fox News is very very biased and conservative.

Same with my father (he's retired Marines), I asked him if he's realize about Fox news is big bias and conservative then he said of course in big time, he usually watch MSNBC on tv at most time.

Okay. Whatever! Someone turned me off. "walking away from the punk"

Heh, I have a cousin that works at the Pentagon.

Regardless, that is true about Fox News.

Pinky, you don't need worried about NEWS TV and Newspaper and Politics. anyone are lie, because they want $$$$$
I can't help that. ONLY, you can take an easy. Believe it or not, If not then change channel on TV or read on the NEWS newspaper. you would find out, where is truth or false?! ;)

Why make up lies that Clinton started wars?

We got involved in wars that were already in progress in Bosnia and Somalia. We did not start them.

Clinton simple ignore and let Monica sucks his Washington Memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back